• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

4 Film Favorites: Sci-Fi Action - Blade / V For Vendetta / I Am Legend / Constantine (Blu-ray
$3.74
https://www.walmart.com/ip/33620127

New-4 Film Favorites: Sci-Fi Action - Blade / V For Vendetta / I Am Legend / Constantine (Blu-ray)
"Blade": Wesley Snipes plays a half-mortal, half-immortal charged with ridding the earth of a race of vampires led by Stephen Dorff in this action-packed blockbuster. "V for Vendetta": Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, "V For Vendetta" tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked man known only as "V." "I Am Legend": Robert Neville is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. "Constantine": Based on the DC Comics/Vertigo Hellblazer graphic novels and written by Kevin Brodbin and Frank Cappello, "Constantine" tells the story of John Constantine, a man who has literally been to Hell and back. 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Oct. 20, 2016 @ 7:17am
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 2:42pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016