posted 1 month ago by
MISTERCHEAP
Happy Member

Terms & Conditions
*Offer valid for $5 off any purchase of $15 or more. Purchase price calculated before tax and after exclusions. Offer valid in stores or at biglots.com. This is an exclusive one time use promotional offer for select Buzz Club RewardsŪ members only and is not transferable. This offer does not apply to previous transactions, price holds, non-purchases such as rentals, deposits, and charitable donations, purchases of milk, dairy products, eggs and/or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in combination with any other offer, coupon or discount (including, but not limited to other Rewards offers, Friends and Family discounts or associate discounts). Value is forfeited if item is returned. Big Lots is not responsible for expired offers or lost or stolen coupons or Rewards cards. By attempting to redeem this offer, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to this offer. Valid only on in stock goods. Void where prohibited. No cash value or cash back. To redeem coupon offer in stores, the coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. To redeem coupon offer at biglots.com, Sign in to your Buzz Club RewardsŪ account and enter promo code "REWARD05" at checkout.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
My favorite coupon, thanks I'll keep an eye on my junk mail folder! So far, no love though...

rated:
Thanks for the heads up. I already had deleted the e-mail but was still in the "deleted items" folder. The title is: Your exclusive Reward!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016