Microsoft Store is offering Dell Inspiron 13 - 13.3" 2-In-1 Touchscreen Laptop w/ i7-6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win10 (Signature Edition, i7359-8408SLV) on sale for $699.00 with free shipping!

The next lowest price from a rated merchant is $899.99 shipped, according to Google Shopping

Specs:

• 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED Touchscreen Display
  • Intel Core i7-6500U 2.50GHz w/ Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10GHz
  • Intel HD Graphics 520
  • 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM
  • 256GB Solid State Hard Drive

Details:

• Signature Edition: No Junkware or 3rd Party Trialware
  • 3.44-lbs.
  • Rated 4 Out of 5 From 130 Customer Reviews

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 5:38am
rated:
We have three of them, which we bought on Pi day sale (31.4% off) somewhat cheaper. These are very nice computers. However, Staples had last week (maybe still do) a similar Lenovo flex 4, where the major differences is that it is an i5 processor, for $470 after trade in of an old laptop. The performance difference is negligible (10% cpu, 5% gpu). Worth taking a look and compare which one do you prefer.

Edit: it is $750 now, $600 after trade in.

rated:
this thing is heavy.. no thanx

rated:
Remember to use student discount online. They do not give out the student discount if it is not a regular price item in my area.

You just pick a elementary school in your neighborhood and the discount will apply. No college id or .edu email requires.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016