posted 1 month ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Jet.com has the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB GDDR5X Graphics Card on sale for $395.02 (w/ Debit Card and No Free Returns options) - 10% coupon code "SHOP10" - $10.00 rebate = $345.51 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: Make sure to select the the debit card and no free return checkout price option.

• Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
  • Memory Clock: 8108 MHz (oc mode) ; Memory interface: 256-bit
  • Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 182 customer reviews on Amazon. take this rating with a grain of salt since there are multiple models and Amazon combines ratings.The next lowest price is $407.99 from Amazon.

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 8:29am
rated:
Must resist.

Will BF bring a better deal? I hope so!

rated:
I'm literally asking myself the exact same question....

rated:
I too was struggling with whether to get this today. I don't really need nor can I justify the 1080 and this price on a 1070 with the newer gddr5x, which from what I was reading they did not all have when they came out, it's really tough not to get it. I just don't have enough time to play video games lately to justify even $350. 

rated:
Xenocrates said:   I too was struggling with whether to get this today. I don't really need nor can I justify the 1080 and this price on a 1070 with the newer gddr5x, which from what I was reading they did not all have when they came out, it's really tough not to get it. I just don't have enough time to play video games lately to justify even $350. 
  If you get a 1070/spend $350 I think you'll make time 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016