www.tmobiletuesday.com

offers live Tues 10/25

T-Mobile is offering customers select freebies listed below via the T-Mobile Tuesdays mobile app [t-mobile.com ] or T-Mobile Tuesdays website [t-mobiletuesdays.com ], from 5:00:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, October 25, 2016, until 4:59:59 a.m. ET on October 26, 2016.

1) Free Movie Rental from FandangoNOW
Make it a movie night with a free FandangoNOW movie rental, up to a $5 value. With over 30,000 titles to choose from, it might take you a little while to make your pick.

2) Lyft ride ($15, valid until halloween)
Snag a ride from Lyft this Tuesday, or save it for a safe ride home on Halloween night. Exclusive for T-Mobile customers.

3) Free small Frosty
Enjoy a free Wendy's® Small Frosty® today, exclusive for T-Mobile customers.

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
So another useless Tues? WTF T-Mobile?

rated:
Is it just me or for the past 1 month, my LYFT ride expires at 4am on Wednesday. Previously it used to last till Monday the following week

rated:
jigsaw1975 said:   Is it just me or for the past 1 month, my LYFT ride expires at 4am on Wednesday. Previously it used to last till Monday the following week

the upcoming one will be valid til the following Monday.

rated:
This is sort of... lacking. Even compared to the usual offerings. Usually they offer these three things (although it is worth noting that the movie has been Vudu before, FandangoNOW is new) and something else on top of it. But it's free, so no complaining, I guess.

rated:
sdskees said:   This is sort of... lacking. Even compared to the usual offerings. Usually they offer these three things (although it is worth noting that the movie has been Vudu  before, FandangoNOW is new) and something else on top of it. But it's free, so no complaining, I guess.

This has been going on for at least 4 plus months and already covered here,   https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=18&thr...

Only worthwhile stuff was 1 yr ESPN mag and T-Mobile shirt.

rated:
shell was by far the best deal.

i've also taken free 60 dollar rides to and from the airport thanks to the free lyft.

rated:
same old shxx, different Tuesday. Switching to Verizon as soon as my iPhone 7+ comes in November.

rated:
There is an archived thread here if you want some more information.

rated:
exmiuwu said:   same old shxx, different Tuesday. Switching to Verizon as soon as my iPhone 7+ comes in November.

Ask me if I care  

rated:
srsly, what exactly will Verizon be giving you weekly? Saving $60/mo the last 2 years and now they give me free movies and lyft rides...

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jigsaw1975 said:   Is it just me or for the past 1 month, my LYFT ride expires at 4am on Wednesday. Previously it used to last till Monday the following week

the upcoming one will be valid til the following Monday.

Finally a few extra days. This I like...especially thru Halloween.  

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   exmiuwu said:   same old shxx, different Tuesday. Switching to Verizon as soon as my iPhone 7+ comes in November.Ask me if I care  Do you care?

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
exmiuwu said:   same old shxx, different Tuesday. Switching to Verizon as soon as my iPhone 7+ comes in November.
Ask me if I care  

Do you care?

No.

rated:
BPH789 said:   
sdskees said:   This is sort of... lacking. Even compared to the usual offerings. Usually they offer these three things (although it is worth noting that the movie has been Vudu  before, FandangoNOW is new) and something else on top of it. But it's free, so no complaining, I guess.

This has been going on for at least 4 plus months and already covered here,   https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=18&threadid=1504443

Only worthwhile stuff was 1 yr ESPN mag and T-Mobile shirt.

The Domino's pizzas were pretty good. I even managed to get them both weeks (I was able to get in on it the second week when few others did by placing my order as soon as they opened to pick up later that evening). But my point is that most weeks, they offer these three things as well as some "fourth" thing that is bigger than these (like the pizzas the first two weeks, the Shell discount, the magazine subscription, etc.). There is no "fourth" thing for this one.

rated:
Is the free lyft ride a code that you enter?

rated:
getting $15 in lyft credits every week is not good enough? come on guys...between this and a free share of tmobile's stock, tmobile has been heads and tails above any other mobile provider.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016