• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Been buying contacts through Walgreens for better prices than the eyeglass store.  Just register at Walgreens.com and they will call your optometrist to verify the prescription.  Had no problems.

Right now, Walgreens has 20% off on contact lenses, including Acuvue, through 12/31/16.  Get another $10 off with Visa Checkout.  Don't forget to clip coupon for 5x balance rewards.  Also 7% off by clicking through with eBates.

Got my Acuvue Oasys for astigmatism or $33.20 per box, shipped free, not counting the 7% cash back from eBates.  You might do better, the astigmatism lenses are pricier, I believe.

To maximize the $10 off with Visa checkout, don't buy more than two boxes a time.  I've hit this offer twice so far.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/contact-lenses/ID=359432-tier2clense 

Member Summary

Acuvue Contact Lenses (31.16kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
use code DISCOVER7 for 25% off instead of 20%

rated:
Use code DEAL20 in the coupon box at checkout.

rated:
Why not buy from someone like opitcontacts where they're $24.48/box?

Ordered from them a few months back with no issue. Oh, and if you have a vision plan you can probably get some money back from them- I bought 4 boxes of each eye for $195 then got $105 back from my vision plan bringing net cost to $90 for a year's supply

rated:
Where's the coupon for 5x rewards?

Tomorrow Walgreens runs F&F, not sure if it'll be stackable with the lens coupon but worth trying

rated:
Thanks, that is a better deal.  Never heard of that company.  Will load up on another set.

rated:
Vision Direct. They don't have the boxes of 6 (at least for Acuvue Oasys) but they carry 12 and 24. 12-pack is $70, 24-pack $114.50, so a hair above Walgreens' post-discount price. Then Vision Direct offers 30% off for new customers with code 30NEW. Cash back shopping portals up to 14% (eBates is 7%). I've never found cheaper prices. They also have a 25% off coupon if you're not a new customer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016