Posted with ToGo

Samsung 16GB Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi Tablet (Titanium) [Manufacturer Refurbished] For
$ 124.99
https://dailysteals.com/products/samsung-16gb-galaxy-tab-a-8-0-wi-fi-tablet-titanium

Brand: Samsung
Model: SM-T350NZAAXAR
Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished - 90 Day Samsung Warranty
Packaging: Retail
WHAT YOU GET:One [1] Samsung 16GB Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi Tablet (Titanium)

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 9:20pm
rated:
I bought this model new at BB for $159 (PM'd Amzn) a few months ago. Quite a step up from my first-gen Nexus 7! I compared it against the iPad Mini 4 ($299 that week) and in the end felt more comfortable staying with the Android way of doing things. I especially like the 4:3 aspect ratio - it makes web page and Flipboard reading easier for me. However, there are two old games that don't display correctly - I don't know if it's the 4:3 aspect or the 1024x768 resolution - all other apps look fine. My tab came with Android v6.0.1, I see that the refurb comes with v5.0. Samsung has been good about pushing firmware updates to my tab.

If you get the tablet, I highly recommend this Fintie thin smart-case. It fits perfectly, the tablet still feels thin, and the built-in magnet takes the tab in/out of sleep.

rated:
actually, Samsung has been lousy about pushing out updates. that said, i've had one of these for a while and (other than the cramped storage size) it works fine. nice and light ... i traded in an ancient tablet to get $100 credit on this tablet, so it pretty much didn't cost me much.

rated:
Where does one trade in an ancient tablet for $100 credit?

rated:
Costco will have this tablet - new - for $119.99 from Nov. 18-28. Item 481405.
http://adamcos.com/Costco/tg2016-pre18/show.php?pg=Page3.jpg

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016