• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dig Jungle (via eBay) is offering the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 12" Tablet w/ Intel i3, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Win 10 Pro on sale for $499.99 with free shipping!

• 12" Full HD Touchscreen Display 2160 x 1440 Resolution
  • Intel Core i3-4020Y Processor w/ Intel HD Graphics 4200
  • 128GB Flash Storage Expandable Via Micro SD Card
  • 4GB RAM
  • 1.76 Lbs

Compare at Amazon (from a 3rd party seller w/ limited reviews) for $510.41 shipped. The next lowest price from a rated merchant is $1,028.57, according to Google Shopping.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 8:26am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'm going to hold off and hope the price drops further when the 2016 models arrive.

rated:
kdn102 said:   I'm going to hold off and hope the price drops further when the 2016 models arrive.

I am with you in this. Microsoft is selling the i5 model for $600 last week and I didn't bite.

rated:
hope this price can drops ,waiting ...

rated:
the i5 version now is at the same price

rated:
vilimo said:   the i5 version now is at the same price
  It is! You can find it here. I'll leave this deal though in case the i5 expires before it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016