• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Hacksaw Ridge (2) Free Passes for AMC Stubs Members for 7pm November 1st Showing

https://gofobo.com/index.php/main/blp/YW1jc3R1YnNoYWNrc2F3cmlkZ2U=

Details:
This is an AMC Stubs member exclusive screening: This pass does not guarantee entry into the screening. AMC Stubs members must bring the printed, physical pass into the theatre for tickets, which are used for entry into the screening. All guests will be required to show their AMC Stubs card to redeem their tickets. The pass can only be used by the AMC Stubs pass holder. IDs will be used to verify. 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 6, 2016 @ 4:28am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for posting, ctg.  I saw this at lunch, and figured "Good thing I saw this now.  It probably would've been full when I finally checked my mail at home."

Nothing in my mail.  Nothing from gofobo (who spams me all the time for screenings an hour away), and worse, nothing from AMC (who sold their "Premier Membership" by saying they'd offer members-only screenings).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016