American Express $25off Amazon when paid with points Did not see this posted it so i will share, link you American Express Card with Amazon, and when you add $50 worth of items SOLD and SHIPPED by Amazon and use your points to pay, you get $25 off.
1. Add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon. com to your shopping cart. 2. Under "Choose a payment method," select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points, then click "Use this payment method." 3. Enter the promo code AMEX16EVER in the box provided on the checkout page, then click "Apply." 4. Up to $25 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Registration link's no good, but you can still search Amazon and manually link your rewards to the Amazon site. Did that, added all manner of items that should be eligible, including some Amazon Basics (manufactured and sold by Amazon). Couldn't find a single item or combo that didn't give me the following error: The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.
FatWalletLurker said: Registration link's no good, but you can still search Amazon and manually link your rewards to the Amazon site. Did that, added all manner of items that should be eligible, including some Amazon Basics (manufactured and sold by Amazon ). Couldn't find a single item or combo that didn't give me the following error: The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase. when you say search Amazon and manually link rewards to Amazon account do you mean log on to your Amazon Prime Acct and add my Amex as a payment method then link Amex rewards to pay for an item? If not please explain your process. thanks
seawolf21 said: Same thing here even thought it is Prime and Sold by:Amazon. com LLC. The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase. Might be dead or targeted. What is the first word in the thread title?
5. Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon. com in the past twenty four months. Definitely targeted as I've never even linked AMEX MR to Amazon before.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.