• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
American Express $25off Amazon when paid with points
Did not see this posted it so i will share, link you American Express Card with Amazon, and when you add $50 worth of items SOLD and SHIPPED by Amazon and use your points to pay, you get $25 off.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/shopwithpoints/marketing-popup.html/re...

1. Add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon. com to your shopping cart.
2. Under "Choose a payment method," select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points, then click "Use this payment method."
3. Enter the promo code AMEX16EVER in the box provided on the checkout page, then click "Apply."
4. Up to $25 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

thx banana21/sd

Member Summary

amazon (2.64kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No go for me as well

SNakian (Dec. 04, 2016 @ 1:55a) |

Worked for me.  Great deal.

isjka (Dec. 04, 2016 @ 9:00a) |

It work , thanks

annamictuning (Dec. 04, 2016 @ 10:04p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I saw this offer this past weekend. I used $1 worth of points (143) and it took the $25 off my order

rated:
Wonder if they started with AMEX4EVER and kept going up from there...

rated:
Registration is currently unavailable
We're sorry, but the Shop with Points registration is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

rated:
Was posted at another site in June  ==> http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/amazon-promotion-american-express-membership-rewards/

​But not sure it was ever posted here, so thanks for the reminder.

rated:
Registration is currently unavailable

rated:
Registration link's no good, but you can still search Amazon and manually link your rewards to the Amazon site. Did that, added all manner of items that should be eligible, including some Amazon Basics (manufactured and sold by Amazon). Couldn't find a single item or combo that didn't give me the following error:
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

rated:
Thanks OP!!

Terms & Conditions link:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=14220395011

rated:
prettyinpink2904 said:   Thanks OP!!

Terms & Conditions link:

Thanks. #5 explains why I probably cant use it.

5. Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon. com in the past twenty four months.

rated:
FatWalletLurker said:   Registration link's no good, but you can still search Amazon and manually link your rewards to the Amazon site. Did that, added all manner of items that should be eligible, including some Amazon Basics (manufactured and sold by Amazon ). Couldn't find a single item or combo that didn't give me the following error:

when you say search Amazon and manually link rewards to Amazon account do you mean log on to your Amazon Prime Acct and add my Amex as a payment method then link Amex rewards to pay for an item? If not please explain your process. thanks

rated:
That's exactly what I did.  Should fulfill the OP's instructions, but didn't seem to work for some reason.

rated:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1535606

Kickbutt LEGO set for $28.89! Finally got this to work, sweet deal!

rated:
I keep on getting:

Are there only certain products that qualify? How do you know what qualifies?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I keep on getting:

from the T&C, SOLD AND SHIPPED by Amazon

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   I keep on getting:

from the T&C, SOLD AND SHIPPED by Amazon

I put one of their ECHOs in the card (which is sold and shipped by Amazon) and it still didn't work.

rated:
Same thing here even thought it is Prime and Sold by:Amazon. com LLC. The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase. Might be dead or targeted.

rated:
seawolf21 said:   Same thing here even thought it is Prime and Sold by:Amazon. com LLC. The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase. Might be dead or targeted.
What is the first word in the thread title?  

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
prettyinpink2904 said:   Thanks OP!!

Terms & Conditions link:

Thanks. #5 explains why I probably cant use it.

5. Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon. com in the past twenty four months.

Definitely targeted as I've never even linked AMEX MR to Amazon before.

rated:
Thanks. Worked great, even with only 30 cents in points!

rated:
Worked for me! THanks!

rated:
It requires membership reward program for your AE card right?

rated:
eruisi said:   It requires membership reward program for your AE card right?
  Yes, you have to have some points to apply.

rated:
I have a Blue Cash card, it has some reward points, but looks like it is not the membership reward program as required.

rated:
No go for me as well

rated:
Worked for me.  Great deal.  

rated:
It work , thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016