• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$10 off Select Gophone Smartphones from ATT.com
This coupon is in addition to some phones that are already 10% off refurbished phones. 

go to www.att.com

Use code 1GO10 for $10 off select go phones. 

Ends 10/31/16

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 10:24pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is there a way to buy phone without adding a plan?

rated:
MustSav3 said:   Is there a way to buy phone without adding a plan?
  yes.  add the plan, then go back to the cart, remove it

rated:
alexnguyenseattle said:   

Thanks, it seems to allow me to check out; then it states $30 due monthly. I plan on requesting unlock via ATT then use on StraighTalk or another network. Do I have to pay any monthly after I received the phone and not plan on using it on ATT?

Also, unlocking these via https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/request/#/unlockstep1 is it easy or require 6 months of service?

rated:
MustSav3 said:   
alexnguyenseattle said:   

Thanks, it seems to allow me to check out; then it states $30 due monthly. I plan on requesting unlock via ATT then use on StraighTalk or another network. Do I have to pay any monthly after I received the phone and not plan on using it on ATT?

Also, unlocking these via https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/request/#/unlockstep1 is it easy or require 6 months of service?

No. You should be fine as long as you removed athe plan. 

As for unlocking this particular phones bought from AT&T, they require 6 months of service. Depending on device, some can be unlocked cheaply via eBay

rated:
It's pretty easy to unlock Gophones. Make sure you don't turn on the phone. Instead just go to ATT unlock service before you ever turn on the phone. 

rated:
The coupon has expired btw. 

rated:
Still working for me.

rated:
comprx said:   Still working for me.
  Yes, still working...my mistake. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016