• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

FREE 2-Month Audible Trial Membership 

http://www.audible.com/mt/redeem

2-Month Audible Trial Membership for Free when you apply promotional code HSNAUDIBLE

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No surprise but I'm not eligible. I used a free trial a while back. I also did the three months for $2.95/month deal. It doesn't hurt to try. It appears that after a certain time limit they will let you do a free trial again.

I've been getting most of my audiobooks through the Amazon website instead of Audible. I know, same company but it's usually cheaper through Amazon if you buy the ebook and add whispersync. Then for less money you have both the ebook and the audiobook identical to the one you would have purchased through Audible. You even use the Audible app to listen to it. It's often a terrific deal. Sometimes even less then half the normal price. On top of that you don't have to worry about monthly commitments or club prices.

rated:
If you are not eligible you always sign up with another email address and a different CC

rated:
Its 1 book per month. So 2 books total. Wow.

rated:
Worked for me for 2 existing accounts ! Thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016