More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Why is the ratchet side 12-point instead of 6-point?

rated:
I have had these Wrenches for two years and they are fantastic! I have put wayyy too much pull on them and they have never broke.  The Standard sizes are on sale as well with an online only special. I am buying both sets for Christmas gifts....

Standard sizes are here...

Standard GearWrenches 

Free shipping over $49 bux or local pickup if you have a Sears close by.

rated:
IgorSkovoroda said:   Why is the ratchet side 12-point instead of 6-point?

I can't say I've come across that many ratcheting sides that are 6-point. 

I do love these wrenches. I have both standard & metric of the flex-heads, as well as the full non-flex head ratcheting set of full size & stubby wrenches. I didn't pay retail for them of course, but I'd prefer these over most of the other crap out there. 

rated:
I have some 6 point ratcheting wrenches but they are older coarse toothed ones and of very limited use in an enclosed space since they requine a large swing to ratchet.

rated:
$12.18 after $20 in surprise points on my account!

rated:
Price has dropped to $29.99.  Surprise points work.  I got a $8 in SYWR surprise points, a $5 off $50 SYWR coupon and a $5 back in SYWR points to all stack for buying both the metric and SAE sets but I don't need them because I already own them from a previous Gearwrench deal.  The 6-pc sets are $2 cheaper.

$29.99 Metric 7-pc set   
$29.99 SAE 7-pc set 

$27.99 Metric 6-pc set minus the 19 mm wrench 
$27.99 SAE 6-pc set minus the 11/16? 

edit:  there's also 5% off tools if you use a Sears card.and 1.5% Ebates

rated:
momoman said:   Price has dropped to $29.99.  Surprise points work.  I got a $8 in SYWR surprise points, a $5 off $50 SYWR coupon and a $5 back in SYWR points to all stack for buying both the metric and SAE sets

YMMV, my 5 off 50 coupon killed my 8 surprise points.

update: back to 31.49

rated:
back to $29.99 again...

YMMV $15 surprise points

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016