• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Prescription Glasses for just $1 + Shipping
Goggles4u Eyeglasses   has Prescription Glasses as low as $1 + Shipping.Use promo code SDGLASSES1Select any $6.95 frame with 1.57 CR Single Vision Uncoated Lenses.
* Strong rx charges may applyhttp://www.goggles4u.com/ 

Member Summary

glasses (8.09kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP. In for 1, shipping adds $5.95

rated:
As if you can find glasses and lenses for less than $7 locally.

rated:
Thanks OP. New computer glasses for $6.95. A deal.

rated:
ordered me and my wife a set, thanks OP

rated:
When I pick the lenses, it gives me...

1.57 CR Single Vision Uncoated Lenses ($0.00)

And then when I go to checkout the price of the lenses goes up no matter what options I pick.  Even if I pick plano 0.00 power lenses, the price will eventually jump.

There is no way to get to $1.00 plus shipping for the $6.95 frames.

It also is weird that the starting price for kids frames are much higher than adult frames.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   When I pick the lenses, it gives me...

1.57 CR Single Vision Uncoated Lenses ($0.00)

And then when I go to checkout the price of the lenses goes up no matter what options I pick.

There is no way to get to $1.00 plus shipping.

It also is weird that the starting price for kids frames are much higher than adult frames.

  

applies only to the $6.95 frames, mods edited the URL and lost the landing page for the deal info.

rated:
Please add vendor name to title.

rated:
I ordered a backup pair of inexpensive frames with progressive lenses for $52.85, delivered. The discount was for signing up for their emails, which got me coupon code "WELCOME990".

Subtotal $49.90
Shipping & Handling $5.95
Discount (Welcome Discount) -$3.00
Grand Total $52.85

Most of the other discount glasses sites yielded prices in the $200+ range after adding the progressive lenses.

I'll report back when they arrive. Green for OP!

rated:
In for one,Thanks OP

rated:
otaymiester said:   I ordered a backup pair of inexpensive frames with progressive lenses for $52.85, delivered. The discount was for signing up for their emails, which got me coupon code "WELCOME990".

Subtotal $49.90
Shipping & Handling $5.95
Discount (Welcome Discount) -$3.00
Grand Total $52.85

Most of the other discount glasses sites yielded prices in the $200+ range after adding the progressive lenses.

I'll report back when they arrive. Green for OP!

  
Update:  I got a shipping notification the day after I placed the order.  Shipping time says 14-21 days.  There is no tracking info.  What is the country of origin?  Has anyone received your order yet?

Here is their shipping FAQ, which doesn't answer any of my questions.  

https://www.goggles4u.com/shipping-policy

rated:
otaymiester said:   Update:  I got a shipping notification the day after I placed the order.  Shipping time says 14-21 days.  There is no tracking info.  What is the country of origin?  Has anyone received your order yet?

Here is their shipping FAQ, which doesn't answer any of my questions.  

https://www.goggles4u.com/shipping-policy
https://www.goggles4u.com/faq

- Where will you make my glasses?

We have our production facilities outside UK and US. They are in Thailand and Pakistan. The glasses are shipped from the respective production as per the availability of the frames.


-------------
First step is a bulk shipment to the US.
Second step is shipment of your order to your home ... you will receive another shipping notification w/ tracking at this step.
  

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
otaymiester said:   Update:  I got a shipping notification the day after I placed the order.  Shipping time says 14-21 days.  There is no tracking info.  What is the country of origin?  Has anyone received your order yet?

Here is their shipping FAQ, which doesn't answer any of my questions.  

https://www.goggles4u.com/shipping-policy

https://www.goggles4u.com/faq 

- Where will you make my glasses?

We have our production facilities outside UK and US. They are in Thailand and Pakistan. The glasses are shipped from the respective production as per the availability of the frames.


-------------
First step is a bulk shipment to the US.
Second step is shipment of your order to your home ... you will receive another shipping notification w/ tracking at this step.
  

  
Thanks.  Wow, that info was buried.  I scanned that page a couple of times, but didn't read it line-by-line. 

My expectations were pretty low on this order given the low cost, and yet somehow I'm still underwhelmed now that I realize what I got myself into.  

rated:
I received my glasses. They came very quickly. I only ordered single vision with astigmatism correction.
They were well made, and the prescription is correct. And, they cost about $7.

Offer is still working.  $6.95 for single vision, CR39 lens in $6.95 frames.

rated:
otaymiester said:   
otaymiester said:   I ordered a backup pair of inexpensive frames with progressive lenses for $52.85, delivered. The discount was for signing up for their emails, which got me coupon code "WELCOME990".

Subtotal $49.90
Shipping & Handling $5.95
Discount (Welcome Discount) -$3.00
Grand Total $52.85

Most of the other discount glasses sites yielded prices in the $200+ range after adding the progressive lenses.

I'll report back when they arrive. Green for OP!

  
Update:  I got a shipping notification the day after I placed the order.  Shipping time says 14-21 days.  There is no tracking info.  What is the country of origin?  Has anyone received your order yet?

Here is their shipping FAQ, which doesn't answer any of my questions.  

https://www.goggles4u.com/shipping-policy

  
My glasses arrived on Wednesday.  

I tried them on in front of four other people at Thanksgiving.  All of them laughed.  

I have a moderately strong prescription, and apparently these cheap lenses make me look bug-eyed.

I guess these will be fine as a backup pair in case I break my main pair, or ideal if I ever want to see into the future.  

rated:
 My glasses arrived on Wednesday.  

I tried them on in front of four other people at Thanksgiving.  All of them laughed.  

I have a moderately strong prescription, and apparently these cheap lenses make me look bug-eyed.

I guess these will be fine as a backup pair in case I break my main pair, or ideal if I ever want to see into the future.  

  What's your prescription, if you don't mind me asking? I have a pretty strong prescription and don't want coke bottle glasses.   

rated:
tcrane1 said:   
 My glasses arrived on Wednesday.  

I tried them on in front of four other people at Thanksgiving.  All of them laughed.  

I have a moderately strong prescription, and apparently these cheap lenses make me look bug-eyed.

I guess these will be fine as a backup pair in case I break my main pair, or ideal if I ever want to see into the future.  

  What's your prescription, if you don't mind me asking? I have a pretty strong prescription and don't want coke bottle glasses.   

  
Sent you a PM.

rated:
I used this code yesterday (27 Nov).  Worked fine.  

rated:
Wow! Checking this out. I need glasses badly! Thanks!

rated:
I order from them all the time and I had actually ordered again today with the "glasses399" code. Went back and used the "SDGLASSES1" code and scooped up a $1 pair! $5.95 ship for a $6.95 total! Thanx

rated:
BTW, I went back today and ordered another pair with dark black tint for $11 something.  I have several of these Goggles4u glasses but I just changed Rx.
I have glasses EVERYWHERE!  Plus I keep a set in my suitcase for travel.  If I lose the suitcase I am only out a few bucks.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016