posted 1 month ago by
freebeekingosaurus
Addicted Member

Thursday, November 3rd get a FREE SUB when you buy any sub & drink. Plus, we'll donate a meal to someone in need. #GoodDeedFeed

I HAVE NO INTREST IN THIS OFFER EXCEPT FINDING & POSTING

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
freebeekingosaurus said:   Thursday, November 3rd get a FREE SUB when you buy any sub & drink. Plus, we'll donate a meal to someone in need. #GoodDeedFeed

I HAVE NO INTREST IN THIS OFFER EXCEPT FINDING & POSTING

Posting ALL the info in the title would be nice, this is not a "free sandwich" with no other strings attached. RED

rated:
Joining their text message club will get you an offer like this every week.

rated:
They did similar months ago
I hope this is not a hoax

rated:
eighteenRabbit said:   Joining their text message club will get you an offer like this every week.
That is an exaggeration. I get the texts, and the value varies. While there sometimes is a BOGO offer, that is not necessarily the case. Recent examples include a 6" turkey sub for $4 and a foot-long sub for $6.

This thread is a good example of thread that has (relatively) good deal being redded because of the poorly worded subject line. It would be nice if people who post threads monitored them, and came back and modified them, and/or moderators would edit threads to reflect the correct and proper info that should be there. The red/green ratings system continues to be very flawed in both the way people use it and the end purpose.

If the OP has "no interest in this offer," he should still have interest in posting threads with all necessary details.
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553#create_title

rated:
I forgot to add "with purchase" to title, I apologies. It's true, I got a text through text by Subway Club text and verified by a worker.

Sorry folks this is my first post

rated:
BUMP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016