• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Cuisinart CHM-3 Hand Mixer, 3 Speed 
$7.99 A/R
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/cuisinart-chm-3-hand-mixer-3-speed?ID=256148&CategoryID=7554 

Sale $19.99    Was $29.99    Reg. $44.99
Sale ends 10/30/16  
ADDITIONAL 10% OFF details 
$9.99 AFTER MAIL IN REBATE details 

Turn even the toughest ingredients into a smooth mixture with this easy-beat hand mixer. The powerful, extra-long beaters even cut through cold sticks of butter with unrivaled ease and control. Three-year limited warranty. Model CHM-3.

More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
Member Summary

It2 (112.38kB)
Thanks fivetalents
Disclaimer

It (156.20kB)
Thanks fivetalents
Disclaimer
This item qualifies for a mail-in rebate! =0.923emTo get your rebate just download and fill out the form below and mail it along with a copy of the receipt with qualifying purchase(s) circled, plus the original UPC code(s) from the package(s).
Mail to: Macy's
              OFFER# 16-52521
              P.O. BOX 540006
              EL PASO, TX, 88554-0006

All Submissions must be mailed and postmarked no later than 30 days from purchase. 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't know if it's just me or everybody but when I try to look at the rebate, it goes to the bottom of the page, just above the reviews and no sign of any rebate. Is it just me? Or is this another case of simian prejudice?

rated:
Atariman56 said:   I don't know if it's just me or everybody but when I try to look at the rebate, it goes to the bottom of the page, just above the reviews and no sign of any rebate. Is it just me? Or is this another case of simian prejudice?
  You're not the only one. Found pdf via google search here

edit: for some reason the link to the rebate is also in the "staff summary" by the image above. Strange things are afoot.

rated:
noapathy said:   
Atariman56 said:   I don't know if it's just me or everybody but when I try to look at the rebate, it goes to the bottom of the page, just above the reviews and no sign of any rebate. Is it just me? Or is this another case of simian prejudice?
  You're not the only one. Found pdf via google search here

edit: for some reason the link to the rebate is also in the "staff summary" by the image above. Strange things are afoot.

Rebate link should be working now.

rated:
Awesome deal! Thanks OP!

rated:
So where's 10% off?

rated:
retrac said:   So where's 10% off?
  $19.99 - 10% off = $17.99 - $10 rebate = $7.99

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
retrac said:   So where's 10% off?
  $19.99 - 10% off = $17.99 - $10 rebate = $7.99

I think the question is how do you apply the 10%/get it taken off of the price.

rated:
edit: I guess the code doesnt work on this as other have pointed out. I didn't have any plans to buy, but saw that on their homepage. thought that is what OP was referring to. sorry to have waste anyones time

savings code on the main Macys page says BDAY will take 10% off

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   savings code on the main Macys page says BDAY will take 10% off
  Doesn't work for me.  I get a message of: Promo Code: BDAY. We're sorry. The current contents of your Shopping Bag do not qualify you for the Promotion - EXTRA 15% OFF SELECT SALE & CLEARANCE SHOES, COATS, SUITS, DRESSES, INTIMATES; MEN’S SUIT SEPARATES & SPORT COATS, HOME ITEMS, FINE & FASHION JEWELRY, SWIMWEAR, WITH EXCLUSIONS LISTED during Macy's Birthday Sale!. exclusions and details 

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   savings code on the main Macys page says BDAY will take 10% off
  Did not work in my case hence the question. So it works for others but not supersherry or me??? Really surprised in ctgolfers answer

rated:
The BDAY code does not apply, but the additional 10% deducts automatically.  I placed the order online last night and it was $17.99 and picked it up in-store today.

rated:
10℅ off code BDAY is not working,

rated:
Code did not work, 10% was NOT automatically deducted. Still a good price AR, has good reviews.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016