• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Insulation 
this may not appeal to many but I needed some insulation and this worked out good for me. Plus they gave me 5% actual retail for my card so I got 25% off. Plus the receipt has a coupon with a bar code of 11% off my next in store purchase - but that may because Menards is coming to the KC area?

Member Summary

Lowes (3.60kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I am a Lowes Pro designation. This afternoon, I received a 10% off next purchase via email. Menards may have an 11% rebate incentive but I would much rather get a 10% discount instantly than jump through hoops for Menard's rig-a-mo-row. Thank You!! for posting the heads up.

rated:
The sale is for fiberglass only. Cellulose is now generally considered a better product for blow-in. It is more resistant to air movement and more comfortable to work with.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016