posted 1 month ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Access website of Hyundai dealer near you and look for new inventory and point mouse Arrow to the car .. continue doing so until banner will pop up inviting you to fill it out with info for test drive and select gift card. People who participated in Subaru test drive, it's the same concept. It is one per address so do not waste your time going to different dealers. They check your name; address and e-mail and cross-reference name with your driver license.

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/

150 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP !

rated:
Got it!

Thanks!

rated:
Thanks, OP!

rated:
thanks for sharing

rated:
1 per computer? (for DW)

rated:
Thanks OP.

P.S. I'm getting salesman spam already in my email.

rated:
Not working on my Android tablet.

rated:
wow, couldn't be easier. Taking the car in for service this week so I'll kill two birds with one stone. Beer's on me OP.

rated:
So how do I do this with out spending the day there, or giving them false hope of a sale? I just want the gift card.

rated:
sunsetcliff said:   So how do I do this with out spending the day there, or giving them false hope of a sale? I just want the gift card.
 My experience with these types of deals is that they don't want to waste their time either. Make it very obvious you're not interested in anything but the giftcard. Dress bummy and don't do your hair. Usually you can skip the test drive. 

I just got a call from my local dealer. Told him I'll be there for a service appt and not interested in buying, but want the $50 card. He said absolutely no problem, see him when I drop off the car and he'll take of me. 

rated:
Weird that there's no address input option and so this isn't populated on the form. Is the dealer supposed to enter my address?

rated:
sunsetcliff said:   So how do I do this with out spending the day there, or giving them false hope of a sale? I just want the gift card.
I'm here for a test drive offer. Do you want me to drive or can you just complete this form?

Give an option not to waste their time. Some dealerships or sales staff will still insist on a test drive. Go to a different dealer next time if you encounter one of these as it wastes your time. 

rated:
bobley said:   Weird that there's no address input option and so this isn't populated on the form. Is the dealer supposed to enter my address?
  Print it out and write it in

rated:
The offer I got is for a $50 Target eGiftCard redeemable only at Target stores and Target.com.

rated:
RonR said:   The offer I got is for a $50 Target eGiftCard redeemable only at Target stores and Target.com
 Target is default -- when offer pops up you click on the Target GC logo to select others

rated:
I was offered choice of $50 Target, VISA or Amazon GC.
Thanks OP..

rated:
I see my dealer opens at 9am. They are close to the house. I dont own a printer- but took a picture of the code with my phone. It will be great if I can get this deal.

rated:
jatan1986 said:   
RonR said:   The offer I got is for a $50 Target eGiftCard redeemable only at Target stores and Target.com
 Target is default -- when offer pops up you click on the Target GC logo to select others

Thanks!  I wasn't getting that option with Internet Explorer, but it worked as advertised with Chrome.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Still working in Northern California. Thanks!

rated:
Beware that the prepaid VISA is a virtual account:

• "This account is issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi® Prepaid Services. This account can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted online, by phone or mail within the United States."

rated:
Thanks for sharing,it will be helpful for me.

rated:
These never work for me, tried to get one multiple times and got zero. I wouldn't make a special trip for this again, just a FYI.

rated:
thanks ct green for you

rated:
Got it on first try. And the spam emails have already started.

rated:
did this before and never received gc. complete waste of time. dealer just throws your application away

rated:
got the code
yes, does depend if you get a reputable dealer...if they don't submit the code then no soup for you!

rated:
I did three and they never submitted them, and believe me they had the time lol

rated:
rickster9 said:   I did three and they never submitted them, and believe me they had the time lol
  I've had the same experience with these test drive offers.

rated:
Thank you very much for posting ctgolfer!

rated:
Great post and thanks, OP!  Green for you!

rated:
Never in my life have I hoped to get a popup on a website. And never have I been so let down when nothing I did seemed to get it to appear. Any tips on getting the offer pop-up? Is this offer just not available in AZ?

rated:
tree100 said:   Never in my life have I hoped to get a popup on a website. And never have I been so let down when nothing I did seemed to get it to appear. Any tips on getting the offer pop-up? Is this offer just not available in AZ?
 Disable ad block, diff browser, diff dealer

rated:
  You could spend 5 minutes thinking about whether you want to sell your ethics for $50.  That would save both you and the salesperson a lot of time.  But I guess if you have to ask the question, you have no ethics to sell.  

rated:
Cool worked but make sure you keep records and you didn't go for similar offers in the past.

Got couple of Kia offers and got the card but subsequent submissions were denied 'cos I participate before - had to call to find out

rated:
cyfan said:   
  You could spend 5 minutes thinking about whether you want to sell your ethics for $50.  That would save both you and the salesperson a lot of time.  But I guess if you have to ask the question, you have no ethics to sell.  

Get off your moral high horse dude.  Sales people (it's their JOB!)know about this and I always tell them up front I'm here because of promotion and 1 time Kia dealers just signed it on the spot.  

rated:
Thanks! I got the pop-up on the first try!

rated:
Thx OP, worked like a charm

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016