• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB SATA III SSD $142.30 after code ANDROID6 while using Android Pay + FS @ Newegg

If you don't use Andoird Pay then promo code ESCFEGJ83 for $2.31 off for 154.99

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jan. 22, 2017 @ 2:27pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The 1TB version is $304.99, or if you're really flush you can go for the 4TB version for $1469.99.

rated:
Free Watch Dogs 2 Game Code w/ purchase, limited time offer

rated:
nice find

rated:
I have been looking for more info on how to pay with Android Pay. It looks like that promo has expired, or is there a new one? Has anyone actually gotten this drive for $142.30 in the past few days (Since Nov 1)?

rated:
Last black friday, I got this drive and Assassin's Creed Syndicate Game Code for $135.

rated:
I'm going to check it on black Friday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017