Posted with ToGo

ZTE AXON Unlocked Smartphone, 32GB 2GB RAM, 5.5" Blue Color (North America Warranty)
$159.99 A/C
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875705039 

use promo code: EMCFEGK33

Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Processor. Quad-core 2.3 GHz processor and 2GB of RAM
5.5 TFT-LCD Touch Screen with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
32GB Internal Memory with 4G LTE - supports AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Cricket & other GSM-Based Networks
Dual-lens Rear-Facing Camera - one 13.0 MP lens and one 2.0MP lens. Front Facing 8.0 MP camera
Hi-Fi Playback & Hi-Fi Recording with JBL In-Ear Headphones
3000 mAh non-removable Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge
North American Carriers Bands and Frequencies Chart

FREE GIFT: ZTE Black Axon Flip Cover 080801400120 Value:$19.99 

7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 2:41pm
rated:
Thanks. Reviews seem strong. In for one as a replacement phone for my 14 year old.

rated:
I have this phone. I really like it. The only thing I dont like is the touch buttons. Other than those I give this phone a solid 8 out of 10. Maybe a 9 out of 10.

rated:
Why on earth would you buy this refurbished when a refurbed LG G3 is typically <$100?!

rated:
healthylaugh said:   Why on earth would you buy this refurbished when a refurbed LG G3 is typically <$100?!

unless I'm missing something, this is NOT a refurb
it is NEW

rated:
Please be advised there is a PRO version with the Snapdragon 810 (vs the 801) when searching for reviews!

rated:
I jumped on the $90 LG G3 last week, and so far happy with it. But I would much rather have this, with full warranty, new battery and dual lens camera.

rated:
pizzatriangle said:   Please be advised there is a PRO version with the Snapdragon 810 (vs the 801) when searching for reviews!
 Very true. Still a nice device for the price. Similarly priced devices (with SD card clot though) are going for at least $199.  Here are the specs for this particular one. 

http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_axon-7686.php 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016