posted 1 month ago by
pcrage69
Addicted Member

Xbox One bundles $150-$225 Wal-Mart - Gettysburg, PA.  I'm guessing this is probably just this store but not sure.  Stopped in over lunch and notice people walking around with Xbox One consoles.  Went to the Electronics department and they had an end cap display with a bunch of marked down consoles.  I picked up the 1TB Tom Clancy bundle for $150 plus tax.  I believe they had some Titanfall and the Kinect bundles for $215-$225.  They were selling fast and I'll presume this was a one store deal but thought I would post anyway.  Good luck!

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
i live close by and will stop after work to check, fingers crossed.

rated:
About how many were left?

rated:
At the time I picked up mine 2-3 of the Tom Clancy ones.  6-8 of the Kinect bundles and probably about 6 of the Titanfall bundles.  I think the employees were buying them up as well.  If you are close by, I would stop as soon as possible.  They were in the back of electronics, near the entrance for the site to store pick up and rear restrooms.

Good luck!

rated:
Wow

Mine has the Gears 4 1TB for $249 regular $349

Not sure if that's good or not though

rated:
No go at the Mayfield store in Cleveland. 1 1TB Clancy box scanning at $299, and 3 500GB XB S scanning for $359.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016