• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
OK, not a "hot deal", but for those looking for a desktop with i5-processor speed, 8 to 12 GB ram, 1 - 2 TB hard drive memory, HDMI ports, yada, yada.... then the HP and Acer  brand on the Costco site are reasonable.

HP has i5-6400 at 2.2 GHz which has benchmark score of about 5500. HP has 12 GB mem.  HP has 1 TB HD.
Acer  has i5-6400 2.7 Ghz which has benchmark score of about 6500. Acer  has 8 GB mem. Acer  has 2 TB HD.

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?keyword=desktop&refine=204+7... 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 12:16am
Member Summary

hp (11.99kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
1TB memory and 2 TB memory ???

rated:
nascarfrk said:   

TB = Terabyte, or 1000 GB.

rated:
chc said:   
nascarfrk said:   

TB = Terabyte, or 1000 GB.

and they refer to hard disk space; not memory or RAM.

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   OK, not a "hot deal", but for those looking for a desktop with i5-processor speed, 8 to 12 GB ram, 1 - 2 TB hard drive memory, HDMI ports, yada, yada.... then the HP and Acer  brand on the Costco site are reasonable.

HP has i5-6400 at 2.2 GHz which has benchmark score of about 5500. HP has 12 GB ram.  HP has 1 TB mem.
Acer  has i5-6400 2.7 Ghz which has benchmark score of about 6500. Acer  has 8 GB ram. Acer  has 2 TB mem.

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?keyword=desktop&refine=204+7... 

Moderator too busy to correct this post?
1TB Hard drive and 2TB Hard drive ............NOT memory!Just to clarify....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016