SlingTV Tmobile Offer - T-Mobile customers get 30% off Sling Orange - Sling TV - Watch Live ... + Free Roku Stick - if you subscribe to 3 months. + 7 Day free trial of slingtv!

LINK: https://www.sling.com/tmobile

only 14 dollars a month for a list of great channels: 

Sling TV is a live streaming service that gives subscribers access to over 25 channels in its basic package (Sling Orange), 40+ channels in its intermediate package (Sling Blue), 60+ channels in its combined package (Orange + Blue), and upwards of 100+ channels if you add on all the expansion packages. This US-only service was created by Dish Network.

These Sling TV channels include ESPN, ESPN2, TBS, TNT, AMC, and more, starting at just $20 a month with no contract. For more channels, there are also additional “skinny bundle” packages in various genres (e.g. sports, world news, etc.) that can be added on top of your basic subscription, typically for $5 a month (more on these below). You pay month-to-month, just like you do with Netflix and other streaming services, and you can cancel at anytime without penalty. There are no taxes or hidden fees, either.

T-Mobile customers, listen up.  Sling TV now has a special deal just for you — take 30% off the Sling Orange package for up to 12 months (you’ll still be able to cancel service any time you wish without penalty). That works out to only $14 a month for a great collection of popular channels when you sign up with your T-Mobile account. And with T-Mobile’s Binge On plan, you can stream Sling TV without it counting against your data plan. If you’re already a T-Mobile customer, learn more about this special deal and start a free 7-day trial.

This makes Sling TV the perfect cable TV alternative for both those looking to cut the cord and those who have never even had cable.

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is not new. I have used this T-Mobile offer with Sling TV almost a year. Now, I would like to see what else Sling or T-Mobile would offer after one year. Actually, $20/month is not that bad, either.

rated:
So if I get Sling Orange subscription and high speed internet service, I can watch 25 channels without having a TV service from Fios?

rated:
docjoo said:   So if I get Sling Orange subscription and high speed internet service, I can watch 25 channels without having a TV service from Fios?
  Yes, but if you un-bundle your FIOS data and television service the price for data only will likely go up about the same amount as you'll pay for Sling-TV.  So you have to do the math and compare the channel/networks listings and any equipment cost to determine if it's a good deal for you or not.

rated:
Sorry, not finding free Roku offer. Can anyone help please?

rated:
Free roku is located in the bottom left of the slingtv website. 

rated:
20 a month is what I was paying before I knew that tmobile offered the discount. I was actually happy with the service on the Amazon fire stick. 

rated:
I don't see how to get the free tv stick and the tmo offer. Anyone get it?

rated:
zapy said:   I don't see how to get the free tv stick and the tmo offer. Anyone get it?
I believe this is the offer?
https://www.sling.com/freerokustick  

rated:
any know if current sling subscribers can get these deals without cancelling?

rated:
mvgary said:   
zapy said:   I don't see how to get the free tv stick and the tmo offer. Anyone get it?
I believe this is the offer?
https://www.sling.com/freerokustick  

So how does that work?  You order through that link and then call to get the T-Mobile discount?  The T-Mobile discount is a diff link https://www.sling.com/tmobile 

rated:
Great benefit. There's a $5 off $15 Amex offer which basically let's you add an "extra" for free. For me, I have this offer across 5 CCs, so adding comedy extra for 5 months free.

rated:
I use Sling TV, it works quite well but I recommend an up to date Roku box or stick to reduce the startup time and speed up most operations.

rated:
thinking of trying this out, but is it either the discount OR the free roku stick? has anyone managed to get both?

are there any DVR options for this service at all, or strictly live?

rated:
I fail to see on the site sling.com what you get for $20 a month

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016