posted 1 month ago by
ShopMan

Channel Master TV Freedom DVR Bundle $279 with free shipping

http://www.channelmaster.com/TV_Freedom_DVR_Bundle_p/cm-7500bdl5...

The Channel Master 16GB DVR+ Hard Drive bundle give you everything you need to get connected to the internet and start recording over-the-air television. Included in the bundle is a 16GB DVR+, Wifi Adapter and a 1TB external hard drive.

What’s Included:
FLATenna Indoor Antenna (Receives local HDTV signals)
16GB DVR+ (Delivers antenna signals to your HD television and provides on-screen guide, DVR capabilities and access to streaming services)
WiFi Adapter (Provides wireless network connectivity option in addition to the wired Ethernet option)

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
A related deal here for Black Friday through Cyber Monday: http://www.channelmaster.com/Special_Offers_s/364.htm

1TB DVR+
DVR and Streaming Media Player
$249 (Regular $349)
Subscription-Free Antenna DVR
Dual Tuners
14-Day Channel Guide
Live Internet Channels and Streaming Services
1TB Hard Drive (160 Hrs HD)

Additional deals on the page linked above.

When I purchased my Channel Master DVR a couple months ago (16 GB unit only, purchased from Channel Master website) I was confused by the Channel Master DVR packages listed on Amazon.com with the many customer reviews. The remote that came with my unit is the new one. I did not need any of the extras (cable, Wifi adapter, etc.) in the more expensive packages. I had my own extra 1 TB USB external that I hooked up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016