posted 1 month ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription
$26.10 A/C
https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

use promo code: MISSYOU10

Note that the license must be redeemed within 30 days.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Giving green, but note that speeds under this VPN provider tend to be much slower than your ISP plan without the VPN.  For instance, we are in Houston, use Xfiniti (cable) and get about 75mb to 100mb without connecting through the VPN.  When I connect to the VPN to any one of the 20+ cities VPN servers, my speed goes down to about 30mb.  I have contacted VPN Unlimited (KeepSolid) and got this response:

Konstantin Kicheglov (Support Team)Oct 24, 19:21 EEST

Hello XXX,We are providing the maximum possible connection speed for the current conditions. However, the conditions for your connection may vary because of the current workload on the selected VPN server and the distance from you to the selected VPNserver.

Also, there is always a chance of slowdown because of your ISP throttling VPN protocols. We cannot control these circumstances.--

Feel free to contact me anytime you need my assistance,

Best regards,
Konstantin Kicheglov
Customer Support Team
KeepSolid Inc.

rated:
Thanks OP. I hope they stay in business

rated:
The great thing about lifetime deal is when the company go belly up.. its no longer a lifetime deal

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016