posted 1 month ago by
BananaQ

http://cl.painins.com/boots/tiagada-ankle-boots-2.html 
yes! the original red soled women's shoe wonder. made in italy. now marked down to $149 from $945  seriously, that's 84% off.  
no! don't ask if it has HDMI.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Legit site? I see no reference to them anywhere except this site, and it looks unfinished.

rated:
Seems like fakes shipped from China.

rated:
do you know anything about this site? I can't find anything to indicate who runs it, etc.
I just wonder if things are as they seem.  (they seem excellent pricing)

rated:
Contact Information:
Email: service4customer@hotmail.com

rated:
and returns to: globalcustomerservice2012@gmail.com

rated:
I don't know if I would buy online from China CL shoes. If it's too good to be true...

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/cl.painins.com

rated:
Is that true? It looks like fake.

rated:
This is a scam. I placed an order because I know my credit card will refund me in case of any trouble.At the very end of check out I received message, than the payment failed... Thank I received an email from service_4customers@hotmail.com> :

Dear Customer,

I am Zoe, the commissioner to dispose failed payment. Your case has been handed over to me.

Thanks for purchasing on Christian Louboutin!

We have checked that your order 173031642 is failed,There might be several reasons for the failure. Under the circumstances, we advise you make payment via the Western Union. The amount you need pay is 126.00USD while the original price is 140.00USD. Besides, you will also receive a complimentary gift if your payment goes through.

Tips:
Our account information is as followed:
First name:zhenhua
Last name:qi
After the payment is successfully made, please send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number).
Thank you for your support, enjoy your shopping! If you have any question, please contact us!

Best regards,
Zoe
Customer service

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016