• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

15 (61.61kB)
Disclaimer
When you buy $300 in MasterCard® gift cards, get a $15 Staples ® gift card after easy rebate

Similar to this week's $20 on $300 Visa Gift Card deal posted by MISTERCHEAP which gives you $20 on VC purchase as $15 which you get on next week's deal.

Valid 10/30/16–11/5/16 in store only. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. The MasterCard® Gift Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. No cash access. Limit 1 rebate per household.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Oct. 27, 2016 @ 8:10pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I would stay away from these, not worth the $15.

Twice funds were stolen from these cards and the case is still open on one card after over 2 months.

rated:
seconded on the fraud- I try to post this message whenever I see this deal.  Trust me the frustration and months (plural) of chasing your money aren't worth it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016