****Upcoming 11/9**** Kohls Cardholders Coupon: 30% Off, then stacks with $10 off $50 in Home (11/13)
****Upcoming 11/9/2016****

Kohl's Cash earned 11/9-11/17; redeem 11/18-11/23.

 NOV4FREE is a free ship code

30% off for Kohls Cardholders [Kohls.com ] w/ code TURKEY30
Free ship code  NOV4FREE 

Will stack with: 
$10 off $50 in Home w/ HOME10 (11/13 -11/20/2016)
20% off Fine, Silver, and Fashion Jewelry (excludes watches) with promo code JEWELRY20 (11/9-11/17) Thanks kasty!
$10 off $25 on w/ code THANKYOU10 (11/11/2016 only)
$10 Off Melissa & Doug  Toy Purchase $50+ w/ code PLAYTIME10 (11/9-11/14/2016)

EBATES 8% CB www.ebates.com

 

5335 Views
18 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
bump, live after midnight, will add FS code soon.

rated:
Is there a printable 30% off coupon scan available? TYIA.

rated:
If you have the Kohl's app on your phone, you can add TURKEY30 to the app wallet, and show it at the register.

NOV4FREE is a free ship code if you have a Kohl's charge card.

rated:
Here are all the stackable coupons:
JEWELRY20 - 20% off fine, silver, and fashion jewelry (excludes watches) (exp 11/17)
PLAYTIME10 - $10 off $50 Melissa & Doug toy purchase (exp 11/14)
BIGTALL15 - $15 off $50 Big and Tall purchase (exp 11/20)
FPTOY10 - $10 off $50 Fisher Price toy purchase (exp 11/10)
EBATES15 - 15% off $100 patio furniture or grills purchase (exp 12/31)
Coming soon:
HOME10 - $10 off $50 home purchase (11/13 - 11/20)
THANKYOU10 - $10 off $25 (11/11 only)
 

rated:
Can someone scan? Have never had a problem showing in the store. Thanks in advance.

rated:
Here is a scan

rated:
mckellanderson said:   If you have the Kohl's app on your phone, you can add TURKEY30 to the app wallet, and show it at the register.

NOV4FREE is a free ship code if you have a Kohl's charge card.

  
Thanks, this works great.

rated:
Any great deals planned out for the Veteran's day code stacking? Last year I placed 18 orders, and the prices were better then BF or any other sale of the year because I had all my orders close to $25. Also checking to see what the cheapest filler is in case there are any $24.99 items I want to get.

rated:
sisterbear30 said:   Any great deals planned out for the Veteran's day code stacking? Last year I placed 18 orders, and the prices were better then BF or any other sale of the year because I had all my orders close to $25. Also checking to see what the cheapest filler is in case there are any $24.99 items I want to get.
  

Should get a heads up on some Tomorrow.  Will post if/when I do.

rated:
mckellanderson said:   If you have the Kohl's app on your phone, you can add TURKEY30 to the app wallet, and show it at the register.

NOV4FREE is a free ship code if you have a Kohl's charge card.

  Does that work even without KC?

rated:
I'm gonna be making a ton of orders on Friday. 
30% off + $10 off $25 + Free Ship = Essentially $36 of stuff for $15 + tax shipped.  Better than 50% off overall.
Merry Christmas Early.

rated:
Tried addingTHANKYOU10 to my wallet and shows...$10 off $30 available Nov. 19.

rated:
Couldn't get 20 percent off jewelry not stack.

rated:
​Thanks so much for the tip. Heading to Kohl's with the 30% off in my wallet.

rated:
Just to pose the question again in hopes of an answer...will the 30% off in app wallet work even if you dont use a Kohls charge? I have a credit that would be more than enough for the item i want so the online order is rejecting the 30% coupon since nothing would actually be charged.

rated:
Victor Allen's Coffee Single-Serve Dark Roast Blend - 42 pk. $13.49 Sale
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2573294/victor-allens-coffee-si... 
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Kohl's and Amazon

Buy 2 for $26.98

Use TURKEY30, THANKYOU10 & NOV4FREE coupons

Total price: $11.88 for 84 cups or 14¢ per cup

Buying 4 packs may get you additional discounts (10 off 50 home & $10 Kohl's cash) 

rated:
blueribb said:   Victor Allen's Coffee Single-Serve Dark Roast Blend - 42 pk. $13.49 Sale
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2573294/victor-allens-coffee-si... 
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Kohl's and Amazon 

Buy 2 for $26.98

Use TURKEY30, THANKYOU10 & NOV4FREE coupons

Total price: $11.88 for 84 cups or 14¢ per cup

Buying 4 packs may get you additional discounts (10 off 50 home & $10 Kohl's cash) 

  
This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons.

 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
blueribb said:   Victor Allen's Coffee Single-Serve Dark Roast Blend - 42 pk. $13.49 Sale
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2573294/victor-allens-coffee-si... 
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Kohl's and Amazon 

Buy 2 for $26.98

Use TURKEY30, THANKYOU10 & NOV4FREE coupons

Total price: $11.88 for 84 cups or 14¢ per cup

Buying 4 packs may get you additional discounts (10 off 50 home & $10 Kohl's cash) 

  
This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons.


I didn't see that exclusion. You're right - the codes would not apply. Shucks

 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016