Posted with ToGo

PRO-SERIES 4 ft.x2 ft.x4 ft. Mini Multi-Use Drywall Baker Scaffold - 500 lb. Capacity
$89.99 
http://www.homedepot.com/p/PRO-SERIES-4-ft-x-2-ft-x-4-ft-Mini-Multi-Use-Drywall-Baker-Scaffold-with-500-lb-Load-Capacity-801552/206699197 

pad your order to $100 and use promo code: OCTOBERHD for $10 off $100, essentially making your padding item free.

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Almost cheaper than renting!

rated:
ezwrighter said:   Almost cheaper than renting!

Two day rental for sure. Don't have to rush and run it back to Menards at 8:50pm. Those casters alone are at least $25, even at Harbor Freight. Well maybe not exactly, as these are probably made to fit the uprights tubing.

And now you can rent it out!

rated:
i got one, thanks. this is great for siding and outdoor work as well.

rated:
This really is a superb deal. The six foot tall Baker is sortof the standard on commercial construction sites but this one could be used in lots of places also.

Thanx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
Holy storage issues, Batman!

rated:
It's hard to resist that price but the 6' is more useful and nearly as much off:

HD

rated:
I bought this scaffold from Home Depot 2 months ago when it was selling for $89 delivered (plus tax). It is very well built and stable. I have used it for all sorts of things, including as a rugged workbench, a cart, etc.

One recommendation: the wooden plank is not the most impressive, and, it is unpainted. I corrected that by using a good quality wood deck paint on it. Eventually, I will replace the plank - but I see that as a very minor issue overall.

rated:
drmorb said:   It's hard to resist that price but the 6' is more useful and nearly as much off:

HD

It's 168.00 for me, so I ordered the smaller one.

rated:
Funny that they have a picture of it next to a mop bucket and then another pictures of some guy moping beneath it. Random.

rated:
Dick said:   Funny that they have a picture of it next to a mop bucket and then another pictures of some guy moping beneath it. Random.
  Its so if you mop yourself into a corner you can climb aboard and wait for the floor to dry. I believe it's a union requirement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016