• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Apple Watch Nike 
+ (Various colors and sizes).  Should be in stock because it was released today.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/watches/of9 

This is a deal for Discover card holders only because Discover Deals right now has 15% cash back promo. Make sure to login to you Discover Card account and click on Discover Deals link, to  get the cash back. 

$399 42mm Cashback would be $59.99
$369 38mm Cashback would be $55.49

Good luck! 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 2:00pm
Member Summary

Apple Watch Nike+ (9.49kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hot deal for those still within the Discover double cash back period!

rated:
Awesome deal indeed. I's jump on this if I didn't already have a gen 1 Apple Watch.

rated:
How can I look up if I"m in double cash back pd?

rated:
You could possibly sweeten it up a little more: if you've got rewards on Discover right now, you can buy Nike
gift cards with your rewards for 20% off. While you have to have a Discover card to click through, you don't actually have to use your Discover Card to get the 15% back. I've done every single time I've bought something from Nike
's website, and it always works. I don't know if there is a limit to how many gift cards you can use on one transaction the website, however.

If you want it, though, get it while you can. I would imagine that there will be a loophole closed on this soon and some sort of "excludes Apple products" on it. Macy's recently started to sell Apple Watches, and suddenly all of the cashback portals say "excludes Apple products." Though even those exclusions may not really exclude what you actually get. I bought my Apple Watch from Macy's just a week or so ago and used a cashback portal and combined it with 10% off gift cards from the resellers, and my cashback seems to have gone through even though Apple products were supposedly excluded.

rated:
I was talking to my husband last night about wanting an Apple watch for Christmas. Thanks to you, Santa is coming early this year.

rated:
sdskees said:   You could possibly sweeten it up a little more: if you've got rewards on Discover right now, you can buy Nike 
gift cards with your rewards for 20% off. While you have to have a Discover card to click through, you don't actually have to use your Discover Card to get the 15% back. I've done every single time I've bought something from Nike 
's website, and it always works. I don't know if there is a limit to how many gift cards you can use on one transaction the website, however.

If you want it, though, get it while you can. I would imagine that there will be a loophole closed on this soon and some sort of "excludes Apple products" on it. Macy's recently started to sell Apple Watches, and suddenly all of the cashback portals say "excludes Apple products." Though even those exclusions may not really exclude what you actually get. I bought my Apple Watch from Macy's just a week or so ago and used a cashback portal and combined it with 10% off gift cards from the resellers, and my cashback seems to have gone through even though Apple products were supposedly excluded.

Gift cards are sent via USPS.

rated:
Black volt is sold out. That was the one I wanted.

rated:
Got one, thanks OP!

rated:
Available again. Ordered one. Has anyone got their's shipped?

rated:
Got shipping confirm email yesterday.

rated:
tchen811 said:   Got shipping confirm email yesterday.
  Thanks.  Mine too.  Now wait for cashback begins.  15% is awesome if we really get that.  I will order some shoes if this cashback goes thru.

rated:
sdskees said:   You could possibly sweeten it up a little more: if you've got rewards on Discover right now, you can buy Nike 

If you want it, though, get it while you can. I would imagine that there will be a loophole closed on this soon and some sort of "excludes Apple products" on it. Macy's recently started to sell Apple Watches, and suddenly all of the cashback portals say "excludes Apple products." Though even those exclusions may not really exclude what you actually get. I bought my Apple Watch from Macy's just a week or so ago and used a cashback portal and combined it with 10% off gift cards from the resellers, and my cashback seems to have gone through even though Apple products were supposedly excluded.

Just took a look through my Discover card site and this came up .. so we can't use gift cards and still get the 15% off?

EXCEPTIONS: Kevin Durant shoes, LeBron James shoes, Air Jordan shoes or Jordan Brand Retro releases, Swoosh.com orders, gift card purchases and redemption, shipping, taxes and other service fees

rated:
Got the cashback today. /Thread.

rated:
Thank you for inforamtion.

rated:
king0fSpades said:   Got the cashback today. /Thread.
  When did you place the order? I just wondering how long do you have to wait til the cash back will show up on the account.

rated:
sendlena said:   
king0fSpades said:   Got the cashback today. /Thread.
  When did you place the order? I just wondering how long do you have to wait til the cash back will show up on the account.

Discover CS told me 10 weeks  

rated:
Last time I used Discover deals, it took two billing statements.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016