Avatar
posted 5 months ago by
amandainwonderland
Blissful member

Best HDTV Deals Roundup

Below is a list of the best HDTV deals currently available! Comments and suggestions are encouraged, so feel free to add a hot deal if you find one that's not already included. I will be trying my best to keep this list as up-to-date as possible, but if you find a deal to be expired that I missed, comment below and it will be removed asap. Newest additions will be added to the top of the list. Thanks, and enjoy!


LG 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (65UH6030) + $200 Dell Promo eGift Card - $897.00 (reg. $1,197.00) at Dell

LG55

  • 64.5" 4K LED Backlit Display
  • 120Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 3 HDMI
  • 1 USB

$897.00 with free shipping. Thanks to ctgolfer!


LG 43" LED Smart TV 43LH5700 HDTV + $150 Dell Promo eGift Card - $349.00 (reg. $399.00) at Dell

LG55

  • 43" 1080p Full HD
  • 60Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 2 HDMI
  • 1 USB

$349.00 with free shipping. Thanks to ragingwookiee!


Sharp LC-60N5100U 60" 1080p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV - $399.99 (reg. $699.99) at Walmart

LG55

  • 60" 1080p Full HD resolution
  • 60Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 3 HDMI
  • 2 USB

$399.99 with free in-store pickup to avoid $69.97 freight shipping charge. Thanks to ragingwookiee!


LG 55" LED Smart TV HDTV (55LH5750) + $150 Dell eGift Card - $497.00 (reg. $697.00) at Dell

LG55

  • 55" 1080p LED Backlit LCD Display
  • 120Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 2 HDMI
  • 1 USB

$497.00 with free shipping. Thanks to ctgolfer!


Samsung 65" LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV (UN65KU6290FXZA) - $899.99 (reg. $1,099.99) at Best Buy

LG55

  • 65" 4K LED Backlit LCD Display
  • 60Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 3 HDMI
  • 2 USB

$899.99 with free shipping. Thanks to Xenocrates!


VIZIO 55" 4K 120Hz LED Smart HDTV (Refurbished - D55u-D1) - $409.99 (reg. $469.99) at Walmart

LG55

  • 55" LED panel w/ 4K Ultra HD resolution (4K x 2K)
  • 120Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 3 HDMI

$409.99 with free shipping. It received 3.7/5 stars based on 21 Walmart customer reviews. The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products is $469.99.

 

Expired Deals

Hitachi LE32A6R9 32" Alpha Series + Roku Ready Full HD 1080p LED TV - $199.00 (reg. $349.00) at eBay

LG55

  • 32" 1080p
  • Roku Ready
  • 3 HDMI
  • 1 USB

$199.00 with free shipping. Thanks to ctgolfer!


Samsung UN65KS8500F 65" Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart TV + $500 Dell eGift Card - $1,599.99 (reg. $3,799.99) at Dell

LG55

  • 65" Curved 4K LED Backlit LCD TV
  • 240Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 4 HDMI
  • 3 USB

$1,599.99 with free shipping. Thanks to ctgolfer!


LG 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (55UH6150) + $150 Dell Promo eGift Card - $549.00 (reg. $1,099.99) at Dell

LG55

  • 55" 4K LED Backlit LCD TV
  • 120Hz
  • Built in WiFi
  • 3 HDMI
  • 1 USB

$549.00 with free shipping. Thanks to ctgolfer!


Haier 65" 4K 60Hz LED HDTV - $549.95 (reg. $999.99) at hhgreg

LG55

  • 65" LED Backlit display
  • 60Hz
  • 4 HDMI
  • 1 USB

$549.95 with free in-store pickup. Thanks to ShoppingChick!



(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

More HDTV Content

More HDTV Deals on FatWallet

FatWallet

This roundup features a notable selection of the many TV deals that have been posted on FatWallet. The links below will lead you to additional deals throughout the site that may not have been mentioned above.



22954 Views
40 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
No 3D, at this point that is the only deal that I'm waiting for.

rated:
Updated 11/8

rated:
Why are there so few 60-inch TVs? Seems 55 is the standard and that 65, 70 and 75 are the rest.

I want a great 60-inch(ish) TV that will last me for a few years and not be obsolete the day I buy it. Any suggestions?

rated:
I want the 65" Samsung SUHDTV KU8000, but I need an invitation to Samsung EPP. Please let me know if you can help.

rated:
DirtCheap said:   I want the 65" Samsung SUHDTV KU8000, but I need an invitation to Samsung EPP. Please let me know if you can help.
  Same here if someone can help.  I'm looking at this exact model.

rated:
Updated 11/12

rated:
Updated 11/22

rated:
Updated 11/24

rated:
Some good deals out there for sure.
I am really struggling to find a good deal in the 65-inch size.  Here are my requirements:

1. Top brand (LG or Samsung ideally)
2. Not sold at a regional chain or wholesaler like Sam's/BJ's/Meijer
3. Target price of around $600
4. Any specs over 1080p... don't need 4k.  Assume typical SmartTV features

Saw these 2nd-tier brands... anyone know the quality/reviews?
Hitachi 4k $599 WalMart 
Haier 4k $549 HHgregg

Best I found so far in top brands:
LG 4k $799 HHgregg
Samsung 1080p UN65J6200 $697 Brandsmart

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
I agree

rated:
I want the 65" 4K Samsung, but I need an invitation to Samsung EPP.

rated:
I will like to go for SUHDTV KU8005....PLS if u can help let me know....

rated:
Updated 1/10/17 with all new content. I'll be adding more as the deals come through. Expect this thread to be updated at least once a day from now on We're expecting to see some great offers on TVs for the big game any time now!

rated:
Updated My favorite on the list so far is the 55" Refurbished VIZIO for $409.99 at WalMart

rated:
BTW Costco has a brand new 48" Vizio (4K) with Chromecast for $389.

I am looking for a 48-50 inch (can't fit any larger) for under $300 if possible

My requirements:
Don't need 4k, 1080 is ok
Need it to be Smart and/or w Roku or Chromecast
Prefer LG or Vizio brands

rated:
I'm also looking for a 48-50 inch HDTV (similar size restrictions), also under $300 if possible

My requirements are different:
- 4K preferable, but 1080p at 120Hz is acceptable
- Good tuner for OTA and a wide viewing angle
- 3 or more HDMI ports and at least 1 USB port
- Samsung, LG, or similar brand preferred
- No built-in "Smart" needed or wanted
-- Remote needs numerals to directly access a channel (vs only up/down scrolling)
-- I will use external smart device (Fire TV now, whatever better device in another couple years)
TIA!

rated:
You are right about the "smart" requirement, that should be optional due to the technology changing so fast. However many TVs throw it in now, whether you want it or not..

Honestly I don't think you will find a better deal than that Vizio at Costco if you gotta have 4k, but good luck!

rated:
UkeDoggie, microcenter has a 48" Sony for $279. 1080p and 120hz. Not sure about the remote, but note these are refurbs...

rated:
Mulox said:   You are right about the "smart" requirement, that should be optional due to the technology changing so fast. However many TVs throw it in now, whether you want it or not..

Honestly I don't think you will find a better deal than that Vizio at Costco if you gotta have 4k, but good luck!

  I have never used the smart feature on any of the tvs I have had
My Tivo streams things so easily, and the remote is great
And my Android box does whatever the Tivo cant handle
I have had one Sharp tv for three years and I never even used its remote yet, far too many buttons, about 65 buttons total, the TiVo remote handles it

rated:
Updated 1/13

rated:
The Sharp 55" (5th on your list) is now expired.
The Samsung 55" (last on your list) is also available at Micro Center
Please add the 48" Vizio from Costco (see 6 posts back) to your list
Thanks!

rated:
When is Amazon going to have some sales? I have $300 in gift cards to spend there!

rated:
In years past, some good HDTV sales happened the weekends before (and of) the super bowl. No telling if 2017 will be different.
It certainly will be different from many other perspectives!

rated:
Ok, thanks UkeDoggie, I get paid this upcoming Monday so I hope it'll be soon. Getting tired of waiting, my PS4 Pro needs a 4K tv!

rated:
I ordered this one on Sunday

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1551864

Samsung curved 65 inch 4k $899.99 free ship or pick up in Costco

rated:
I ended up gambling on the Hisense model 50H6C 50" 4K 60Hz LED Smart HDTV from Best Buy for $275 (after the $25 Visa Checkout discount) with free shipping.
Not exactly the name brand I was looking for (although Hisense reportedly bought Sharp), but the 4 year factory warranty sounded good--although likely sketchy as most.

I really wasn't looking for a "smart" TV, but behold, this one's remote has *actual number buttons*, such that you can access a channel directly.
With 4 HDMI ports (two are 2.0) and 3 USB ports, I'm thinking it's future expandable enough. Reviews seem favorable, including sound output.
No HDR, but I'm no gamer anyway...

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   I ended up gambling on the Hisense model 50H6C 50" 4K 60Hz LED Smart HDTV from Best Buy for $275 (after the $25 Visa Checkout discount) with free shipping.
Not exactly the name brand I was looking for (although Hisense reportedly bought Sharp), but the 4 year factory warranty sounded good--although likely sketchy as most.

I really wasn't looking for a "smart" TV, but behold, this one's remote has *actual number buttons*, such that you can access a channel directly.
With 4 HDMI ports (two are 2.0) and 3 USB ports, I'm thinking it's future expandable enough. Reviews seem favorable, including sound output.
No HDR, but I'm no gamer anyway...

 Almost bought this one but asked a Chinese friend first and was told it's not even considered a good brand in China.  

rated:
niniss said:   
UkeDoggie said:   I ended up gambling on the Hisense model 50H6C 50" 4K 60Hz LED Smart HDTV from Best Buy for $275 (after the $25 Visa Checkout discount) with free shipping.
Not exactly the name brand I was looking for (although Hisense reportedly bought Sharp), but the 4 year factory warranty sounded good--although likely sketchy as most.

I really wasn't looking for a "smart" TV, but behold, this one's remote has *actual number buttons*, such that you can access a channel directly.
With 4 HDMI ports (two are 2.0) and 3 USB ports, I'm thinking it's future expandable enough. Reviews seem favorable, including sound output.
No HDR, but I'm no gamer anyway...

 Almost bought this one but asked a Chinese friend first and was told it's not even considered a good brand in China.  

  I have no opinion either way, but they are at least doing well enough to afford sponsorship of the main stadium of the Australian Open Tennis tournament.

Hisense Arena

 

rated:
For those looking for a TV in the 43" size. WalMart has the Hisense 43H5C on sale for $219.99. It also qualifies for WalMart's new 2-day free shipping. It gets good reviews and has built in WiFi.

rated:
FWIW, I'm liking my new Hisense 50H6C--the picture is great, as is the tuner for OTA (found new channels), and the built-in smart apps work well for Netflix and Prime, especially. Other built-in apps are available (Vudu , Crackle, etc.), but I ended up using my Fire Stick in an HDMI port for a few apps that are not, such as PBS Video and WatchESPN. The TV remote and software work smoothly together, and everything has a quality feel. Much more than another smaller offbrand HDTV (Seiki) I got a couple of years ago, which BTW still lives.

I've only had it a week, but it's pretty impressive. If it keeps up through the 4 year warranty, I'll even be glad I didn't get Chinese counsel!

rated:
These are all great deals, but I'm waiting for a deal on a 65" TV!

rated:
I ended up going with the plain 50" Toshiba for $279.99. I know it was $249 not long ago but at that time i wasn't sure what size i wanted to get. After looking around i decided to be safe and stick with this brand as my old Toshiba tv has been good to me and never had any issues.

rated:
Cool thanks.

rated:
niniss said:   I ended up going with the plain 50" Toshiba for $279.99. I know it was $249 not long ago but at that time i wasn't sure what size i wanted to get. After looking around i decided to be safe and stick with this brand as my old Toshiba tv has been good to me and never had any issues.
  Which model Toshiba?  I got this 4k model for $275... will be used in the game room

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-49-class-48-5-diag--led-2160...

rated:
updated 2/7 (Note: this is updated daily, but I leave an updated comment when there is a significant amount of new deals added )

rated:
Mulox said:   
niniss said:   I ended up going with the plain 50" Toshiba for $279.99. I know it was $249 not long ago but at that time i wasn't sure what size i wanted to get. After looking around i decided to be safe and stick with this brand as my old Toshiba tv has been good to me and never had any issues.
  Which model Toshiba?  I got this 4k model for $275... will be used in the game room

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-49-class-48-5-diag--led-2160... 

  I went for the 50" "dumb" one as i did not want the smart feature.  Have to say it's very average, the pictures are not as good as my 11 year-old smaller Toshiba.   

rated:
Updated 3/4

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017