• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dunkin Donuts Holiday Coffee Card: $10 for 6 large Hot Coffee or Teas or 5 Medium Hot Lattes DEAL LIVE TUES {11/1}

Beginning Tuesday, 11/1, you can once again score an awesome deal on Dunkin Donuts Coffee. You can score a Dunkin’ Coffee Card – for $10 which is loaded with 6 large Hot Coffee or Teas or 5 Medium Hot Lattes. That comes out to just $1.66 per large cup which is a nice discount. If you treat yourself to coffee daily, weekly, monthly or whenever…get yourself a card.

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/... 

Member Summary

dunkin (60.65kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I wonder if I can use a DD gc to buy this gc which sounds like its worth more than $10.
I usually give a DD gc to my mail carrier for Christmas.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I wonder if I can use a DD gc to buy this gc which sounds like its worth more than $10.
I usually give a DD gc to my mail carrier for Christmas.

This is likely a 'punch card' versus a gift card, so you probably can.  I'd be discreet, just swipe it and dont' announce you are paying with it. Should go through.

rated:
I wonder if their vanilla chai counts as a tea or a latte? Hmmm...

rated:
is this the christmas/holiday season stuff like last year, wherein it was 10 coffees for 16.99 or so? OR this is different and we can expect another one later this month? any ideas?

rated:
Thanks for the heads up. 10 of these should last me till spring..

rated:
Congrats to those who have been able to purchase this. No luck in Germantown, MD

rated:
Purchased today in New York but was charged sales tax on purchase of the card. Is this correct?
Usually, no sales tax due on gift card purchase of $ value cards, and charged sales tax upon redemption.
Is this different since you are pre-paying for 6 large coffees (note: purchase of hot or ready to consume coffee is taxable)?

In addition, can you receive DD perks points on redemption? How since this is a separate card?

rated:
yes. Taxed added in mine as well. so final price is not 1.66, but slightly more. Still better than full price buying out there.

rated:
Same here in Nj with the sales tax. How can they charge tax now, then again at the POS?
Double taxation.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016