posted 1 month ago by
pitflyer
Senior Member - 2K

You can get Playstation 4 Bundles at Target.com with free shipping (or pickup) for $218. You need to set up the Target Wish List app to get a 10% off coupon, it is available on the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/target-kids-wish-list/id925077108) or Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.target.kidswishlist&hl=en). Once you login to the Wish List app and create a wish list the app will display a 10% off coupon that is usable online or in store, and doesn't have any restrictions (so it works on the PS4).

Then you can shop at Target.com and all Target.com PS4 bundles automatically have 15% off with RedCard, in addition to the 5% redcard discount. So the way my order worked out:

order summary
PS4 Slim Uncharted Bundle  $299.99
discounts - $81.97
save 15% on PlayStation 4 with your REDcard
REDcard 5% Discount
save 10% on wish list items

Plus tax. 

It took me a couple of minutes to get the 10% off coupon through the Wishlist app -- if it doesn't work, try creating a second wish list in the app, and also try to 'exit' parent mode.. when I exited parent mode the 10% off coupon was on the front screen on the app. 

Happy Deal Hunting! 

13 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Do you mean the Target wish list app?

rated:
Someone should try to use the $10 gift card coupon on the back of the Toy Book to see if it works- I forgot mine when I went to the store.

rated:
I didn't know about the book but did follow the instructions and pulled the trigger. Only hang up was it had to be shipped, no store pick up.

rated:
Gir said:   Someone should try to use the $10 gift card coupon on the back of the Toy Book to see if it works- I forgot mine when I went to the store.
  What book?

rated:
Yes the Target wish list app.

I picked up my bundle at the price I reported earlier today. Definitely a nice system, even better for $218.

I also am not aware of another $10 coupon. Apparently there is a cartwheel discount so you can get a same discount in store altogether (no online order required). If you don't have a red card you lose 5% off the discount, but that way you can use any payment method.

rated:
There is a 'free $10 gift card when you spend $100' coupon on the back of the Holiday Toy Spectacular if you got one by snail mail.

I used the cartwheel discount and it cancels out the 15 percent off Red Card offer. I was hoping it would stack too but it didn't.

rated:
Great deal OP, thx.

rated:
No shipping on the Nathan Drake Collection Bundle...

rated:
No 10% coupon for me via the app, is this still alive?

rated:
Coupon worked for me yesterday when I ordered. You have to go to parental controls and then it will show up. I also combined this deal with ebates for more savings. Forgot to mention I used ebates for 2% CB. My total was $233.15 with tax. 

rated:
UPRRSLO said:   Coupon worked for me yesterday when I ordered. You have to go to parental controls and then it will show up. I also combined this deal with ebates for more savings. Forgot to mention I used ebates for 2% CB. My total was $233.15 with tax. 

No cashback on electronics. T&C from Ebates is
=14pxExclusions:=14px Cash Back is not available on grocery, household commodities and essentials, baby care items (diapers, wipes, food, and toiletries), pet supplies, electronics, toys, sporting goods, movies, video games and consoles, contract mobile phones, prepaid and gift cards, music, books, Target Pharmacy and OTC, Target Photo, Target Optical, Target Café, SweetJOJO, and orders deemed by Target to be for resale. 

I checked a few cash back sites and all of them had similar exclusion lists. I tried to get a second wish list coupon from a second account and have not been able to, even after installing the app on a completely different device. 

rated:
For the ones that are interested, there are currently 3 PS4 bundles available. Also, the redcard 15% coupon expires on 11/5/2016.

PlayStation 4 500GB Console with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Bundle 

Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 500GB Slim Bundle 

PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle 

save 15% on PlayStation 4 with your REDcard
Save 15% on select PlayStation 4 console bundle when you use your REDcard as payment type. Offer available online only. Offer not available in stores. May not be applied to previous orders. Offer expires 11/5/2016 at 11:59pm PT.

rated:
Success! Thanks OP! I had to wait a few hours and add second wishlist for 10% to show up. The $10 coupon is for in store purchase only and cannot be combined with other promo.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016