• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Follow Steps:

1) Go to this link and sign in to your FF account. Only need 2700 miles in your account

https://www.flyfrontier.com/ways-to-save/frequent-flyer/

2. Go to 'use miles", shopping and services, mags for miles tab

3. Select PEOPLE for 2700, you will need to enter your FF# at that link as well with sub ship to info (can extend a current sub to PEOPLE)

4. Check out, after check out you will get to another screen offering you an additional 6 months for $2 to PEOPLE, plus a number of other Mags for $2 (limit is 3)  THESE ARE ON AUTO RENEW (info is shown how to cancel auto renew, or use a prepaid card from a Staples Rebate for instance that won't have any balance left on it 6 months from now to be charged.

5. DOING THIS will extend the life of any miles due to expire soon. That is what prompted me to do the magazine sub, got an email that my miles were set to expire soon unless i had activity. spending miles is considered activity.

NOTE: At most magazine sub sites, PEOPLE is about $100 per year for 52 issues. occasionally deals come along, but not too often for PEOPLE.

Member Summary

magazine (38.09kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
FOR COMPARISON:

$180 for 18 months at Magazines.com before cb. 

https://www.magazines.com/people-magazine.html
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016