• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just got this email...
It's no mystery how much we appreciate you being a My Best Buy=8px® program member.

1. You must print this page to scan your Mystery Reward certificate in store. (Barcodes cannot be scanned from a mobile phone.)​  

2. Bring the Mystery Rewards certificate to your nearest Best Buy® store by 11/5/16. Ask a Blue Shirt to scan it to reveal the value. If the value of the Mystery Rewards certificate is:

$5–$500, you may redeem it immediately through 11/5/16 at participating Best Buy stores (not valid online)
250,000 My Best Buy points (that's $5,000 in My Best Buy certificates), please call the toll-free number printed on your receipt by 11:59 PM local time on 11/11/16.

3. Redeem your certificate in a single transaction with a total purchase price equal to or greater than the value of the certificate.  

Sorry, I can't figure out how to change the formatting...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks. I got mine. Will redeem soon.

rated:
Can use online if you check out as a guest. Select bb rewards as a payment and enter Promo code and member ID.

$5 here

rated:
Nothing here. What was the subject of the email?

rated:
GKnight said:   Nothing here. What was the subject of the email?
 My e-mails subject line read: "Up to $5,000 in Mystery Rewards could be in this e-mail."

rated:
Just got mine Thanks.

rated:
$5 here too. thx OP

rated:
When did you get it? I have had a bb rewards account for years and I didnt get it.

Also what email address is it from.

rated:
BB Elite and I haven't seen it either.

rated:
Any way to determine the value of the mystery reward prior to visiting the Best Buy store?

Doing that for Staples' mystery rewards is nice (yes, I understand that they are different systems).

rated:
TimInHollywood said:   Any way to determine the value of the mystery reward prior to visiting the Best Buy store?

Doing that for Staples ' mystery rewards is nice (yes, I understand that they are different systems).

See this helpful post here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1536326?showmessage=1...

rated:
Yup. $5 for me. Closest Best Buy is far enough away that it's not worth the drive. Won't even cover the sales tax on a $90 purchase.

rated:
$5. got JVC gumy in ear buds for $1 + free ship 

Check-out as guest to use online

rated:
using mine for a cheap SodaStream flavoring. No point in throwing away free money esp with so many free shipping items available that I actually can use. If anyone doesnt want theirs, please pm me

rated:
Just a reminder that today is the last day to use the certificate.... I picked up an 8 pack of AAA Energizer batteries for 0.64 including tax (had a $5 cert).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016