• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IHP5N88/=17px !importantAbout the Product

• ✔ For women trying to conceive; Kit includes 50 pregnancy test strips and 50 ovulation test strips
  • ✔ Easy to use and read; Immerse test strip in urine for 3 seconds and get results in 5 seconds
  • ✔ Helps detect when ovulation occurs; Use ovulation strips to pinpoint best time to try to conceive
  • ✔ Super convenient and mess free; Just turn it on, dip in liquid and read display, nothing could be easier Designed for portability; Pocket sized, handheld pH meter is lightweight, compact, conveniently fits in your pocket or bag and goes anywhere
  • ✔ LH & HCG Strips are FDA approved and provide 99.8% accuracy

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wow 50? You are sure trying for the next year or so.

rated:
great for bachelorette parties idk *shrug

rated:
When you're trying for a baby, it's nice to be able to take a ton of tests without breaking the bank. 50 tests go faster than you think when you are longing for that big fat positive.

rated:
Gir said:   When you're trying for a baby, it's nice to be able to take a ton of tests without breaking the bank. 50 tests go faster than you think when you are longing for that big fat positive.
  3 days, 12 months, 36 tests.  50 = More than a year and boy you guys need to see a doctor!

rated:
Pregnancy tests can show positive 7 days early and then you convince yourself that you see a line, so you take two additional tests that day just to be sure. Then it's fun to take them a couple per day after the positive to watch the line darken. I conceived on the second month (with both kids) but went through at least 25 tests with each one.

Ovulation isn't exact and you guess when to start testing and continue until it turns positive. Most women ovulate early in the month but I ovulate around day 20. I needed that many tests to figure out what my body was doing.

There's nothing amusing about having to consult a doctor. It's absolute torment to try for years and get constant negatives when the doctors say nothing is wrong.

rated:
Oh, and for anyone taking advantage of bulk test strips... buy Dixie cups to go with them. You'll figure it out.

rated:
No HDMI kills it for me.

rated:
In for 10, own a brothel and include these as new-hire welcome packet perk.

rated:
Price up to $23 now; but ill spot u the difference young mamacitas

rated:
Oh, too bad, I miss the deal...it's $23 now. It is consumable, 50 is not a big number actually.

rated:
Good donation for your local womens' shelter.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016