posted 1 month ago by
kapoorkiran

Costco is running a promotion from 10/27 - 11/27 for Bridgestone tires and you will get $70 off for a set of 4 tires. Starting today (10/31/16), if you are an executive member, and order the tires online at costco.com, you will get another $60 off when you enter the promo code TIRENOV16, making the total discount at $130.

20 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks for the heads up! I need to replace a few tires, but at this price, might make sense to bite the bullet and get a fresh set...

rated:
You are welcome! i ordered set for myself already!

rated:
Blizzak?

rated:
I found a better deal then even this Costco Deal for my needs. I got 4 NEW 235/65-16 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80 65R R16 WINTER TIRES 19766 on eBay from DiscountTireDirect. Price after coupon was 416 with no tax and free shipping. In addition, there's a 70 rebate, so that brings the price down to $341!

rated:
If you can get one of the $25 off $250 codes (unique codes, found in-store, people are sharing these online—search for more info), it will apply to a tire order as well despite the terms stating that it isn't good on tires. Total discount $155.

rated:
I just show the eBay deal to American tire store person, he adjusted the total price. Don't have to mess with the tires.

rated:
Darn it, I just bought the Bridgestones last week at $70 off. Hope the 30-day price protection applies to tires. Just emailed customer service.

rated:
The "executive" membership will cost you an extra $55.  We have analyzed our purchases and concluded that it is not been worth the extra cost. You might do it for a year but do the math before renewing at its double the regular membership cost.

rated:
MarkSilver said:   I found a better deal then even this Costco Deal for my needs. I got 4 NEW 235/65-16 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80 65R R16 WINTER TIRES 19766 on eBay from DiscountTireDirect. Price after coupon was 416 with no tax and free shipping. In addition, there's a 70 rebate, so that brings the price down to $341!
  What coupon are you referring to?  

rated:
For years, I'm stuck at replacing 2 tires at a time, so I never was able to get this $70 off discount.

rated:
Drew510 said:   
MarkSilver said:   I found a better deal then even this Costco Deal for my needs. I got 4 NEW 235/65-16 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80 65R R16 WINTER TIRES 19766 on eBay from DiscountTireDirect. Price after coupon was 416 with no tax and free shipping. In addition, there's a 70 rebate, so that brings the price down to $341!
  What coupon are you referring to?  

Sorry that I didn't see that the coupon (which was on the eBay site for discounttiredirect), expired yesterday .

rated:
gangt said:   For years, I'm stuck at replacing 2 tires at a time, so I never was able to get this $70 off discount.
  Next time replace all 4 tires instead of 2 and keep the old 2 of them with you.
 If any irreplaceable issue happens to new one use the existing one...

rated:
po90260 said:   The "executive" membership will cost you an extra $55.  We have analyzed our purchases and concluded that it is not been worth the extra cost. You might do it for a year but do the math before renewing at its double the regular membership cost.
  Executive gives additional cash back and auto insurance with them comes free road side assistance.
I used them couple of times and their road side assistance is good so far. YMMV.

rated:

rated:
Usually get my tires from Costco with these sales. Don't forget the free tire balance and rotation with tires purchased at Costco.

rated:
Thanks for this post, made my boyfriend's day and got me lots of brownie points

rated:
how do you get news about special offers for executive members?

i tried signing up for email offers, and all i got was regular ads by email 2-3 times per day. after 3 months i gave up, never getting anything special as an executive member (which i've been since the beginning).

rated:
thanks!

rated:
You can also stack the $25 off $250 coupon available at the Costco customer service desk for online orders.

rated:
Perfect timing! Got an extra $60 of a set of Brigdgestones for the daughter!

BigIsland

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016