FOUR Amazon Echo Dot for $20 each plus tax. Check your mail for a Yellow Quill  postcard coupon that says $100 off $200 order. As of this posting, there is also a coupon for sale on eBay for $12.95.

1. Go to Quill.com  and add Four Amazon Echo Dots (your choice of White or Black).
2. Add Item # 901-72385 paper clips as filler to push the total ($199.96) over $200.
3. Use Visa Checkout to save an additional $20 [QG9DLR43 ]
4. Free shipping over $45.
5. My total came out to be just over $88 including tax shipped to Los Angeles, CA

If you bought the $12.95 coupon from eBay, your total for 4 units should come out to be about $101 or $25ish each.

2315 Views
12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
um... is this the same company as this: https://www.yelp.com/biz/quill-corporation-lincolnshire

rated:
fuwing said:   um... is this the same company as this: https://www.yelp.com/biz/quill-corporation-lincolnshire
  Quill is owned by Staples. www.quill.com

rated:
TrueKnight said:   
fuwing said:   um... is this the same company as this: https://www.yelp.com/biz/quill-corporation-lincolnshire
  Quill  is owned by Stapleswww.quill.com

  Ah... thank you, was a little skeptical... now the question is, do I need 4 more Echo Dots... 

rated:
fuwing said:   
TrueKnight said:   
fuwing said:   um... is this the same company as this: https://www.yelp.com/biz/quill-corporation-lincolnshire
  Quill  is owned by Stapleswww.quill.com

  Ah... thank you, was a little skeptical... now the question is, do I need 4 more Echo Dots... 

  
Good for holiday gifts? At least that's why I bought four of them...

rated:
Buyer beware...

I ordered 4 Echo Dots yesterday. Order summary showed a total of $86.34 before I hit submit. Today I get an order confirmation for the full amount and my credit card has been charged the full $210. They took off the coupon without even notifying me. Customer service not helpful.

rated:
henrik44 said:   Buyer beware...

I ordered 4 Echo Dots yesterday. Order summary showed a total of $86.34 before I hit submit. Today I get an order confirmation for the full amount and my credit card has been charged the full $210. They took off the coupon without even notifying me. Customer service not helpful.

  
My order is still the same as I placed it except the price of the Black units are not $54.99 instead of $49.99 but my total remains unchanged for the four units.

rated:
TrueKnight said:   
henrik44 said:   Buyer beware...

I ordered 4 Echo Dots yesterday. Order summary showed a total of $86.34 before I hit submit. Today I get an order confirmation for the full amount and my credit card has been charged the full $210. They took off the coupon without even notifying me. Customer service not helpful.

  
My order is still the same as I placed it except the price of the Black units are not $54.99 instead of $49.99 but my total remains unchanged for the four units.

  When I asked them why they took off the coupon they said it is only for new business accounts (I did set up mine as a business account, so not sure how they came up with this) and the coupon does not apply to tech products. 
 

rated:
henrik44 said:   
TrueKnight said:   
henrik44 said:   Buyer beware...

I ordered 4 Echo Dots yesterday. Order summary showed a total of $86.34 before I hit submit. Today I get an order confirmation for the full amount and my credit card has been charged the full $210. They took off the coupon without even notifying me. Customer service not helpful.

  
My order is still the same as I placed it except the price of the Black units are not $54.99 instead of $49.99 but my total remains unchanged for the four units.

  When I asked them why they took off the coupon they said it is only for new business accounts (I did set up mine as a business account, so not sure how they came up with this) and the coupon does not apply to tech products. 

  Sounds like you need to dispute the charge.

rated:
You can buy other stuff with the coupon - so what is the big deal ... just another false deal here on fatwallet.

rated:
The terms on my coupon say "not valid on...streaming devices..." Isn't the Dot a streaming device?

rated:
fuwing said:   
 
  Ah... thank you, was a little skeptical... now the question is, do I need 4 more Echo Dots... 

  Aaahh question is do I need even one of these....!!

rated:
QG9DLR43 code not working

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016