• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
These Sennheiser RS120 wireless over the ear headphones work great for watching TV or other wireless listening activities.

Best price in a few years according to ccc.

Linky 

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Nov. 1, 2016 @ 5:49am
Member Summary

Sennheiser RS120 wireless headphone (38.77kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just updated OP - these went from $50.99 to $49.99.

rated:
My personal experience:

I bought these a couple years ago and immediately returned them. They were comfortable, easy to set up, etc.. However there was a constant white noise in the background that was far to annoying to deal with.

In glancing through reviews though, I don't see that this experience is a common problem, so its possible this was more of an isolated incident, or more likely still, operator error.

rated:
I'm on my second set after many years of service and breaking the first pair in my sleep. I like them a lot and recommend them to people that like to watch tv in bed without bothering your worse half. Range is very good since ther are 900MHz, I read about one person that mows his lawn with them on, I tried them outdoors and was impressed with the range (don't recall how far I got before they cut out). They come with cheap rechargeable AAA's and when they died I notice I get longer cycles on the better ones; I prolly got the lead on the recharagables here.

rated:
BMWLVR82 said:   My personal experience:

I bought these a couple years ago and immediately returned them. They were comfortable, easy to set up, etc.. However there was a constant white noise in the background that was far to annoying to deal with.

In glancing through reviews though, I don't see that this experience is a common problem, so its possible this was more of an isolated incident, or more likely still, operator error.

I'm on my second set (first one lasted 10 years). I haven't had any problem with background noise on either set.

rated:
BMWLVR82 said:   My personal experience:

That happens when the volume on the headphones is set too high and the source volume is too low.

rated:
I've been using the 110s for well over a decade, and finally broke the first headset a couple of years ago ... that's after several repairs.  I still have both sending units - one on the TV and the other on the computer.  I've used them all over a 4000 sq ft home with almost no degradation or interference.  The only time I get interference or background noise is when I'm too close to a microwave oven while it's operating, or when the batteries get weak.  The latter is happening much quicker since I've switched to rechargeables.

rated:
I got these for my mom who is hard of hearing. She had been blasting the TV super loud so you could here it down the street. These have been great for years. TV didn't have rca audio out so I got 3.5mm Male to 2 RCA Female. She now happily walks around the house listening to family feud.

Her TV setup still allows audio from the speakers at normal level so when people visit they can listen too.

rated:
Have had a couple pairs for years. They're great. Great deal at this price!

rated:
This deal has not expired. I just placed an order for this item. Price = $49.99.

I never under this rush to mark a post "expired." You are doing the community a disservice by causing them to miss a good deal like this one. Spend more time looking for deals to post than looking for deals to mark "Expired."

rated:
Igbo said:   This deal has not expired. I just placed an order for this item. Price = $49.99.

I never under this rush to mark a post "expired." You are doing the community a disservice by causing them to miss a good deal like this one. Spend more time looking for deals to post than looking for deals to mark "Expired."

Did you alert a moderator ?
When a product comes back in stock for the deal price, you can have an expired deal re-activated

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016