posted 1 month ago by
briarycliffs
Thrifty Member

It's that time of year again.  It's been exactly one year since the 2015 thread.  Starting off with O'Charleys.

Buy $25 in gift cards 11/1/16 - 12/31/16, get $5 reward card good on a purchase of $10 or more good 1/1/17 - 2/13/17.

25 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
11/2/16 - added a few new ones

Texas Roadhouse - these are location specific, but mine is spend $600 in gift cards, get Skip-the-Wait pass and 6 dinner for two passes

rated:
11/5/16 - added Ruby Tuesday and a handful of others

rated:
11/6/16 added:
Cineplex (Canadian)
Donato's
Fox Restaurant Concepts
Regal Theaters
Texas de Brazil

rated:

einstein (94.55kB)
Disclaimer
thank you OP for the einstein info

I know there's one for famous dave's (i heard it on the radio, but i don't see it on the website yet)

please keep up your hard work.

rated:
Soup Plantation / Sweet Tomatoes is giving a free meal pass with $50GC purchase.

rated:
For CPK (California Pizza Kitchen), there's an additional bonus $10 if you buy by 11/23: "If you purchase $100 in gift cards now through November 23rd, 2016 you will receive an additional $10 Bonus Card. Bonus Cards are valid November 1, 2016 - January 8, 2017".  Note that the dates for redeeming the bonus $10 are different than for the bonus $20.  An email I got says "Purchase in-store or online at cpk.com", but on their website I only see the $20 mentioned, not the additional $10, so I'm not sure whether that part applies to just in-store or also online.

rated:
11/11 - added Burlington, DSW, Longhorn, and a few others

FYI - all members can edit the quick summary

rated:
Au Bon Pain - get a $5 coupon when you buy a $25 gift card

rated:
11/13/16 added Gold Star Chili and Quaker Steak & Lube

Quaker Steak & Lube, a wing joint (I admit I thought it was a car place), has a deal for buy $25 in gift cards by 12/31/16 (or while supplies last) and get a scratch off ticket.  Because it is a giveaway, there is a no purchase required way to obtain. If anyone eats here, it might be a way to score food for the price of a stamp - Free scratch off

rated:
11/14/16 - added Red Lobster, Chili's, and a couple more.  I believe Culver's promotion starts next week.

rated:
Culvers will start for Black Friday the local manager assured me
Buy a $25, and get a free basket coupon

Groupon has Einstein Bagels buy $10 E card and get a $5 bonus Ecard
Remember to use Ebates for 6% cashback

My local Texas Roadhouse has buy $100 gift card, you get a coupon for $30 off of your dinner
This offer will vary per location, last year we didn't get the $100 bonus punch card offers in my area, but we got a similar deal to the one above

rated:
11/18/16 ; added Panera and Olive Garden

rated:
For anyone purchasing the Del Taco cards, for the last 3 years, their website has doubled the amount of free combo coupons for Black Friday (or Cyber Monday) so it is best to wait.

rated:
Groupon has PaPa Johns deal again
Buy $25 gift card, and get codes for 2 free 1 topping large pizzas
Use Ebates to get 6% cashback as well

Note you can use the 1 topping free codes, also add on more toppings if you choose, you pay only for the extra toppings

rated:
Carrabba's has $10 bonus card for $50 gc, but the server told me that there might have better deal on black Friday. I don't know what it is but if it is true, it'll be more that 20% bonus.

Edit: email received. But $50 get $50 gcs, 11/25-11/28, in restaurant only

https://www.carrabbas.com/offers/black-friday?utm_campaign=black-friday-11.21.16&utm_medium=email&utm_content=discount&utm_source=email-list|all

rated:
Also, not to forget cheesecake factory will give 2 free slices instead of 1 with $25 gc purchase during cyber Monday weekend.

rated:
11/21/16: add Biaggi's: Buy $100 in gift cards by 12/31/16, get $15 holiday bonus rewards cards good 1/1/17 - 3/31/17

rated:
Famous Footwear

Buy a $50, get a $10 bonus to use in January

Buying a gift card does count for your rewards points as well

Combine this with the buy one pair and get second for 1/2 price sale, for an even better deal

rated:
11/22/16 - Culver's is live!!!  Also added Buffalo Wild Wings and a couple more.

rated:
Just got an email from Carrabba's.  Buy $50 in gift cards at the restaurant 11/25 - 11/28, get $50 in bonus cards.  Looks like 5 $10 bonus cards good for varying dates.  Might be worthwhile if you have one close.

rated:
Outback BF only, buy a $50 giftcard, get two $10 bonus cards.

rated:
Instead of outback, do Carrabba's. The bonus card and I believe the gift card can be used on Carrabba's, outback, bonefish grill, and Fleming's. All under blooming onion

rated:
added chipotle $30 gf bogo offer

rated:
Where did you "add" it?

rated:
DaRkJaWs said:   Where did you "add" it?
  In the Member Summary right below the OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016