posted 1 month ago by
cigarguy
Addicted Member

[11-02-2016: Update price is $2.99 now]

These books are great and I am stoked for book 2, and it is only $0.99 today! I am on the author's email list, and this is the email I got this morning from him:

---------
The Elgin Deceptions: Sunken City Capers Book 2 is now available on Amazon

I am keeping the price at $0.99 today only as a special thank you for being newsletter recipients, so you can pick it up and enjoy it on a discount. After today, the price will jump up to $2.99.

The Elgin Deceptions was really fun for me to write. I actually finished The Solid-State Shuffle: Sunken City Capes Book 1 at pub in Bath, England, and I spent a part of that vacation touring around various parts on London. I had a blast touring various sites wondering what these places would like underwater and how an intrepid team of ne'er-do-wells would break in to loot them. Hopefully, a lot of that fun and mischievousness made it into the pages of The Elgin Deceptions.

So pick up a copy today while you can at the special price of $0.99, and look for book 3 to be released December 6. 

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Price is bumped up to $2.99 now, still a good deal, but updating title. Book 1 is still $0.99 though!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016