• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I was at Sears, not a planned trip.  They had clearance racks that said all green tags were $1.99, most tags didn't say that but they rang up at the register.  My store carries Lands End, another local store doesn't.  The prices on new winter/fall merchandise were low, as they had at least 30% and up to 60% off--not markdowns.  They also had an additional percentage off clearance.

​Example, cardigans were $14.99--a very low price for a new fall item.

I got 5 clearance items for under $2, with Surprise points that were indeed a surprise to me!

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

lands end (11.25kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up OP. I will check into this over the weekend!

rated:
rozzer said:   I was at Sears, not a planned trip.  They had clearance racks that said all green tags were $1.99, most tags didn't say that but they rang up at the register.  My store carries Lands End, another local store doesn't.  The prices on new winter/fall merchandise were low, as they had at least 30% and up to 60% off--not markdowns.  They also had an additional percentage off clearance.

​Example, cardigans were $14.99--a very low price for a new fall item.

I got 5 clearance items for under $2, with Surprise points that were indeed a surprise to me!

Surprise pts usually don't work on clearance items so this is even more surprising.

rated:
you can go any day of the week to Sears or Kmart and find clothes 75% off. Most of the price tags are wrong and never updated.

rated:
You can go to almost any store any day and find clearance. The reason why I posted about this clearance is because no matter what the green tag said, it was $1.99 at the register, and it was not a surprise because the sign said so. My shirts were tagged at least $4.99 on the green tag.

rated:
We had one of those $5 certificates for a store pickup not delivered within 5 minutes that expired 10/31. Good on reg. and sale priced items only. Got clearance items and the cashier said they'd try to ring it through and it worked!. So if you have one of these coupons, it's worth trying it on clearance priced items.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016