posted 1 month ago by
jward7
Happy Member

Target has Zojirushi Micom Water Boiler & Warmer - Silver Brown, 4 liters for $112 - 20% off w/code " KITCHEN" = $90.39. Shipping is free. 

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
the code "KITCHEN" doesn't work. Just tried it now and it is not valid.

rated:
Use filtered water to fill, and avoid calcium build up in the boiler

rated:
This seems like a lot of money for what it does plus it uses valuable counter space. Any Keurig (or other brand) Coffee Machine will dispense hot water.

rated:
blueribb said:   This seems like a lot of money for what it does plus it uses valuable counter space. Any Keurig (or other brand) Coffee Machine will dispense hot water.
  We've got both the Keurig and the Zojirushi hot water dispenser. After a while, the Keurig hot water dispenser comes out tasting like coffee while the Zojirushi keeps your water fresh.  

rated:
It is expensive but if you use a countertop water boiler the Zojirushi is worth the extra money, the other brands seem to break after a year or two in my experience. I don't think a Keurig is comprable product for most people that use water boilers; it's not instant, has a residual coffee taste and while not applicable in the US, doesn't boil enough water for places where people boil water before consuming. We're considering an under the sink instant hot water tank but they are a lot more than $90.

rated:
I've had two Zojirushi boiler and they both stopped working after a couple of years. Kinda disappointing given how expensive it is. I now buy the Hamilton Beach one at Costco for less than $20. That one also break after a couple of years, but because its cheap, I am not as bothered.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016