posted 1 month ago by
secjobs

Sprint The 3 in 1 Universal SIM card 2.99$ with Free Shipping (Regular 9.99$);. This can be used on RingPlus. 

Part # SIMOLW506C 

Link  

9 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 4:11pm
rated:
i bought this and it indeed works with ringplus. i used it with moto x pure.

rated:
SIM is not "universal" for Sprint phones. Universal pertains to the Standard, Micro, and Nano sizing.

SIM useful for the following phones only:

• iPhone 7
  • iPhone 7 Plus
  • iPhone SE
  • iPhone 6s
  • iPhone 6s Plus
  • iPhone 6
  • iPhone 6 Plus
  • iPhone 5s (Verizon only)
  • iPhone 5c (Verizon only)
  • iPad Air 2
  • iPad Air (Verizon only)
  • iPad Mini 4
  • iPad Mini 3
  • iPad Mini 2 (Verizon only)
  • iPad Pro
  • Google Pixel
  • Google Pixel XL
  • Nexus 6 (32 & 64 GB – black/white)
  • Nexus 5 (16 & 32 GB – black/white/red)
  • Nexus 5X (all versions)
  • Nexus 6P (all versions)
  • HTC One A9 (Sprint Version only)
  • Motorola X Pure Edition (16, 32 & 64 GB – all colors)
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 Special Edition
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Special Edition
  • Moto G4
  • Moto G4 Plus

If you don't see your device listed, visit a Sprint store near you to validate or discuss options. 

rated:
They should work with most unlocked Sprint compatible phones if the phone supports a SIM. I know it worked on the G4 Play which is not listed here. Also worked on Moto E.

rated:
didnt work on my Moto G4,,worked for an hour or so and then nothing but trouble,,and ringplus's crak techs are virtually impossible to get a hold of...my ticket took 4 days, and they told me to restart the phone,,,GAFB after 2 weeks i have data now but no text or phone service,,and now when i try to make a call it gets a VERIZON recorded message to call them and set up service..WTH !!! yes i updated the PRL and profile a hundred times...GLW 446C seems to be the correct sim for Moto G4..good Luck..ringplus is excellent as long as you you dont need any customer service...

rated:
trumpotron said:   ,,and ringplus's crak techs are virtually impossible to get a hold of...
Sarcasm aside, you will probably be far better off if you start a new discussion in one of the RingPlus social forums. There are many highly experienced members who will certainly try to assist you as they have numerous others in the past.
Those of us who have used Ringplus for a while know this is the way to go. Assistance and suggestions are almost instantaneous. Be sure to note that you have already filed a support ticket and give the ticket's number so the Mods can also assist if needed.

Good luck.

rated:
trumpotron said:   didnt work on my Moto G4,,worked for an hour or so and then nothing but trouble,,and ringplus's crak techs are virtually impossible to get a hold of...my ticket took 4 days, and they told me to restart the phone,,,GAFB after 2 weeks i have data now but no text or phone service,,and now when i try to make a call it gets a VERIZON recorded message to call them and set up service..WTH !!! yes i updated the PRL and profile a hundred times...GLW 446C seems to be the correct sim for Moto G4..good Luck..ringplus is excellent as long as you you dont need any customer service...

Go to a Sprint store that does repairs.  They will give you a sim card for free for the Moto G4.  Just tell them you are going to use the phone on the Sprint Prepaid Network. The staff there has nothing to do with it and will just give you the sim.  I am using it on RingPlus. 

I've done that for multiple RingPlus phones.  

rated:

Go to a Sprint store that does repairs.  They will give you a sim card for free for the Moto G4.  Just tell them you are going to use the phone on the Sprint Prepaid Network. The staff there has nothing to do with it and will just give you the sim.  I am using it on RingPlus. 

Maybe. I purchased 2 MOTO XT1526 refurbs for my R+ kids who don't believe in using a case and eventually crack screens. I made 3 trips to 2 Sprint stores (not repair shops, they're too far) and basically got a sales job to become a new customer. Next stop was BestBuy where a cellular salesman looked through a box of SIM cards, put one in my phone and said "that should take care of you" as in take it, it's yours, no charge. From what I understand Sprint kind of marries the SIM to the phone once it's activated.
Problem was the phone takes a SIMGLW236C, and he gave me a SIMGLW206R. Now I'm not sure what path to take to swap the phone. If the phone won't swap with that SIM (or has problems) the kid is out a phone until things get fixed. Gonna pose this on a R+ discussion later.

rated:
I bought the sim, after putting it in my unlocked Iphone 4S, It says no service...
Looked up for help at RingPlus.com, found a selfhelp, key in  ##UPDATE# but doesn't work...I also tried to check my device from https://my.ringplus.net/device_validation_requests/new
and the result is "IMEI is not found in database"... "not found" meaning it's good to use with RingPlus right? 

Now, on the Iphone I get a message saying "Sim Card is locked, contact customer service" ...Anybody experiencing the same thing?

rated:
UKtour said:   

Go to a Sprint store that does repairs.  They will give you a sim card for free for the Moto G4.  Just tell them you are going to use the phone on the Sprint Prepaid Network. The staff there has nothing to do with it and will just give you the sim.  I am using it on RingPlus. 

Maybe. I purchased 2 MOTO XT1526 refurbs for my R+ kids who don't believe in using a case and eventually crack screens. I made 3 trips to 2 Sprint stores (not repair shops, they're too far) and basically got a sales job to become a new customer. Next stop was BestBuy where a cellular salesman looked through a box of SIM cards, put one in my phone and said "that should take care of you" as in take it, it's yours, no charge. From what I understand Sprint kind of marries the SIM to the phone once it's activated.
Problem was the phone takes a SIMGLW236C, and he gave me a SIMGLW206R. Now I'm not sure what path to take to swap the phone. If the phone won't swap with that SIM (or has problems) the kid is out a phone until things get fixed. Gonna pose this on a R+ discussion later.

The Sprint repair stores are the only ones that have the SIM cards for the prepaid network (RIng+)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016