posted 1 month ago by
Slick29832

Target has these 2 Asus things for 50% off.  Great reviews.  B&M only use brickseek for inventory.

Asus OnHub Wireless Router
DPCI 056-02-0212
going for $199 on targets websiteTP-Link Google OnHub AC1900 Router - Blue (TGR1900(BLU)DPCI 056-02-0288

It was a good day

2 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Targetsucks. Forget the YMMV on clearance, Ive gone from one store to another 5 miles away on regular priced merchandise and the price was different! I went simply because they didnt have the size at first store. Decided that they should no longer waste any of my time. I do miss the good old days when their T coupons gave stuff away.

rated:
Nice find! Showing up $94.98 for my El Paso, TX people.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016