• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.bfads.net/Ace-Hardware-Black-Friday-Ad-Leaked

We just leaked the 8-page Ace Hardware Black Friday ad scan!

Ace Hardware's Thanksgiving Sale will run from Wednesday, November 23rd through Monday, November 28th.

This ad is filled with Ace Hardware's typical offerings: tools, home items, and lawn/garden equipment. Be on the lookout for Red Hot Buys as you peruse the pages and remember that Ace offers free in-store pickup if you shop online!

One notable deal is the coupon for 50% off any regular-priced item under $30, or $15 off a regular-priced item over $30 on Black Friday. Last year this offer was exclusively offered to Ace Rewards members. We strongly suggest joining that rewards program! You'll get exclusive coupons and deals, and earn points with every purchase towards future money-saving promotions. Also make sure to check out the $10 off $50 coupon that you can use on Saturday and Sunday!

Back again this year is the offer for $4.99 Craftsman Tools & Accessories, which is an oldie but a goodie.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: BLACK FRIDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 10:59am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I know no one read this because of the zero reply count but just to say again

50% off any 1 item on Friday under $30 (Regular priced).

That's incredible!

rated:
forbin4040 said:   I know no one read this because of the zero reply count but just to say again

50% off any 1 item on Friday under $30 (Regular priced).

That's incredible!

I have multiple coupons, and my local store loves me, so I will be using it repeatedly.

Best deal is on the EXPENSIVE birdseed my wife feeds the critters... so better I get it for half price, rather than (again) try to get her to buy CHEEPER stuff!

*see what I did there??*

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody (and BF too)!

rated:
thank you for sharing I go there every year for the 50perecent of 30.00.. Thanks  again

rated:
Can't wait to get my most un-favorite tool, the snow-shovel! At least I'll b- & moan less with a newer shovel edge.

rated:
50% off (black Friday) and $10 off (Sat. & Sun.) coupon here:

http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/coupon/133622_TWECOUPONhires_V3.p...

rated:
This deserves more green for the 50% off one item. My local store didn't require a printed coupon but they require the use of their loyalty card. Presumably that's how they enforce the one per household limit.

rated:
yeah, no real need for the printed coupon since its right there in their flyer in the front of the store for all to take.

rated:
Lowes shot down my attempted use of the $15 today.

rated:
Used this last year and today. Did not need to be a member either year but had to use a coupon. Coupons are in the circular, which are usually available near the door or at the counter. The cashier insisted that I turn in a coupon, so I had to rip them out of the circular.

rated:
Sweeet! I just got a Leatherman Wingman for $20 after the discount! That's amazing. Thanks Fatwallet! Ordered online for in store pickup, don't need to be a member, just use the coupon promo code.

EDIT: Crap, says code is expired now, wanted to also pickup some drill bits. Least I got something...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016