posted 1 month ago by
frankyfourfingrz

Free shipping ends 11/3.
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=disinglefigs...

Edit: Thanks margelef for more details:
margelef said:   To clarify a bit, the "Free shipping on any order" promo ends today (11/3) but the B1G3 Infinity promo has no listed end date, and will most likely continue.

Here are the details on the B1G3 deal:

Buy 1 Get 3 FREE all Disney Infinity single figures regularly priced 14.99
Offer applies to items regularly priced 14.99 only. Must buy 4 items for offer. Discounted items must be of equal value to item purchased. This promotion does not combine with others.
HOW IT WORKS
Customer must add to cart same price-point items for FREE offer!
Must add 4 items to cart for discount to apply
Maximum 1 discount (3 FREE items) per order
While quantities last

I bought some of these yesterday and wanted to buy 8 - to get 6 free - and had to break it into multiple orders.
For some reason, when I went to checkout for the second order, it was trying to charge me $6 shipping despite the current shipping promo. I had to complete the second order in a different browser in order get free shipping on the second order. Not sure if they're actually limiting you to only free shipping on one order or if it was just a bug on the TRU site - but be sure to pay attention if you're placing multiple orders.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
good product

rated:
To clarify a bit, the "Free shipping on any order" promo ends today (11/3) but the B1G3 Infinity promo has no listed end date, and will most likely continue.

Offer applies to items regularly priced 14.99 only. Must buy 4 items for offer. Discounted items must be of equal value to item purchased. This promotion does not combine with others.
HOW IT WORKS
While quantities last

I bought some of these yesterday and wanted to buy 8 - to get 6 free - and had to break it into multiple orders.
For some reason, when I went to checkout for the second order, it was trying to charge me $6 shipping despite the current shipping promo. I had to complete the second order in a different browser in order get free shipping on the second order. Not sure if they're actually limiting you to only free shipping on one order or if it was just a bug on the TRU site - but be sure to pay attention if you're placing multiple orders.

rated:
margelef said:   To clarify a bit, the "Free shipping on any order" promo ends today (11/3) but the B1G3 Infinity promo has no listed end date, and will most likely continue.

HOW IT WORKS
While quantities last

Thanks! I will put this in the original post if that's alright.

rated:
This deal worked in-store for me last night and they had a pretty good selection of the newer figures.

rated:
You mean buy 1 Disney Discontinued Infinity Figure, get 3 more Figures that don't work on anything anymore right?
https://infinity.disney.com/closing

rated:
Looks like it's dead now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016