• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lowe's just put all their Halloween stuff 75% off.  Some stores havent updated yet.

https://www.lowes.com/pl/Halloween-decorations-Holiday-decoratio...

Member Summary

lowes (3.60kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They may have the worst website of any national company.

rated:
arollin said:   They may have the worst website of any national company.
  Agreed, and made even worse/slower since the "site upgrade" a couple of months ago. Excessive white space and such long load times.

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   
  Agreed, and made even worse/slower since the "site upgrade" a couple of months ago. Excessive white space and such long load times.

Could not agree more. It's impossible to find anything using their search function. And the only major retailer website I know that returns completely 'no match' results without any recommendations/related anything. It's a shame because I like Lowe's.

rated:
Are we forgetting Wally's, and to some extent, Seers?

rated:
Target has Halloween 70% off starting today too

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
perkedel said:   
UkeDoggie said:   

Could not agree more. It's impossible to find anything using their search function. And the only major retailer website I know that returns completely 'no match' results without any recommendations/related anything. It's a shame because I like Lowe's

Not sure if it still does, but it did use to give you duplicate results of just about everything, but made you question it because the model # was just slightly off. I was told that one was for online, and one in store, though you could choose either option on the individual item page. I thought we had a glut of tech talent in this country.

rated:
Good luck, most good things are out of stock at least 10 stores around me.

rated:
can't find any..

rated:
badrobot said:   Good luck, most good things are out of stock at least 10 stores around me.
  Also their inventory is far from accurate.  Can't tell you how many times I've made an online purchase for in-store pickup, only to get a call within a day or two that they either don't have it or can't find it. 

rated:
Its important to point out that many things on Lowes website that are halloween items dont show up in the halloween section. For example, skeletons, and light projectors dont show up if you view all. There are some light projectors still available.

rated:
I ordered light projectors and all orders were cancelled by the store.  

rated:
Never improve their load times, either the deals design.

rated:
Did they at any point sell Halloween costumes?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016