• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples weekly ad 11/6-11/12 Visa $300 GC with $20 rebates, Norton Antivirus $4.99 AR, GAP GC 20% off, Staples 5ream $12.99 AR, - Instore
Visa GC: When you buy $300 in Visa® Gift Cards Get $20 Visa® Prepaid Card by rebate
Rebate limit 1 per house hold

Norton AntiVirus™ Basic, 1 user $4.99
(you pay $24.99 - $20 easy rebate = $4.99)
Limit: <will update on Sunday Morning>
http://www.staples.com/Norton-Ant...ct_2417811

Staples 5 reams: $12.99 AR
(you pay $30.99 - $18 easy rebate = $12.99)
Limit 4

Staples 10 reams case: $19.99 AR
(you pay $55.99 - $36 easy rebate = $19.99)

Gap Inc. Gift Cards 20% off
Valid 11/6/16–11/19/16

When you purchase $60 of HP ink or $200 of HP toner $4 back in rewards per recycled cartridge
limit 5

Veterans: Enjoy 10% off your purchase entire week

weeklyad.Staples.com

www.staples.com/coupons

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 12:51pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you for posting info about veteran's 10% discount. Can't thank THEM enough!

rated:
VISA deal is back. Thanks OP.

rated:
In the past have you been able to buy the Visa Gift card with a CC?

rated:
wizardking said:   In the past have you been able to buy the Visa Gift card with a CC?Yes.  

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
wizardking said:   In the past have you been able to buy the Visa Gift card with a CC?
Yes.  

That might stack well with the standard AMEX 5% cash back at office supply stores then.

rated:
I have couple of Amex/Visa Gift Cards with 50 and 100.
Would Staple allow to use all those for 1 Visa GC purchase?
That way i can consolidate all into 1 card.

rated:
msakthivel said:   I have couple of Amex/Visa Gift Cards with 50 and 100.

Yes. The $taples cash registers usually recognize the balance on the GC and automatically charge the amount and prompt you for the balance (no need to keep track of how the balance in each card).

rated:

register allows it, ymmv as to whether cashier will allow it. 
Some folks get shot down trying to buy gc w/ gc.  If that happens, go to a different store.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   

register allows it, ymmv as to whether cashier will allow it. 
Some folks get shot down trying to buy gc w/ gc.  If that happens, go to a different store.

One store did not let me buy Visa GC with Staples Rebate Visa, saying no prepaid cards allowed.

rated:
I bought 2 x $200 Visa gift cards today, which were right right underneath a sign advertising this week's promotion. But, no register rebate form printed up and it seems like the items didn't detect as eligible. I bought 2 metabank issued $200.00 Visa gift cards, with $6.95 fee on each. Did anyone else run into trouble getting the rebate this week?

rated:
novocane said:   I bought 2 x $200 Visa gift cards today, which were right right underneath a sign advertising this week's promotion. But, no register rebate form printed up and it seems like the items didn't detect as eligible. I bought 2 metabank issued $200.00 Visa gift cards, with $6.95 fee on each. Did anyone else run into trouble getting the rebate this week?
Sometimes rebate forms do not print out early in a week because the store's cash register system has not been updated for the new week.

Did you try to submit the rebates? If not, I would give that a go. As long as the correct items were purchased, the rebate system will validate even if the cash register system did not print out rebate forms.

rated:
novocane said:   I bought 2 x $200 Visa gift cards today, which were right right underneath a sign advertising this week's promotion. But, no register rebate form printed up and it seems like the items didn't detect as eligible. I bought 2 metabank issued $200.00 Visa gift cards, with $6.95 fee on each. Did anyone else run into trouble getting the rebate this week?
I also purchased 2x $200 Visa GC's (the ones in the blue packaging). No issues w/ the rebate offer printing out at time of purchase.

rated:
bpvh said:   
Sometimes rebate forms do not print out early in a week because the store's cash register system has not been updated for the new week.

Did you try to submit the rebates? If not, I would give that a go. As long as the correct items were purchased, the rebate system will validate even if the cash register system did not print out rebate forms.

It looks like the rebate went through as expected. 

rated:
I have a 16-digit $25/$75 coupon code valid online or in-store on regular priced merchandise only. If anyone can use it please let me know. I haven't heard back from the people who took them in previous weeks, but I assume they had no trouble with them. Expires Nov 12.

PM me if you can use it and I'll delete this post.
$25 off your regular-priced online or phone order of $75 or more.
Online/phone code: ################
Expires: 11/12/16.

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016