• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
See Scans:

NOTE: In previous years all Small Appln. deals have been limit 5 per item, some items can be limit one. Will have to read MIR forms when up.

NOTE: FS minimum not yet known, has been as low as $25 previous years

NOTE: at least 10% CB available using 5% Discover Deals and 5% Quarterly Bonus paying with Discover Card

NOTE: Deals will go live early Monday 11/21

As an example, Buying 5 $9.99 a/MIR and one $4.99 a MIR item on one order will be as follows:

Total cost in cart   $127 
less $15% code (possibly a 20% code) - $108 code for 15% is HARVEST
less 10% CB  $10.80 = $97.20
Less 6 x $12 MIR $72 = $25.20
Less $30 Kohls Cash -  $4.80
Less $5 Yes2You Rewards  $9.80 MM

Net cost for all 6  is about a $10MM  less sales tax

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Barry, see the thread in Grocery for about 17 free items at CVS this week with BF sales, plenty of great stuff to roll y... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 21, 2016 @ 11:09a) |

Plenty of stuff to roll with but if you don't want to play CVS I don't see an easy way to cash out the ECB except to buy... (more)

my4mainecoons (Nov. 21, 2016 @ 11:18a) |

thanks MRC. I missed their BF ad completely!!

barrytuneup (Nov. 22, 2016 @ 5:27p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
and this would be why our Discover Kohls Cash expires on 11-20-16.

At the very bottom of the scan: 
items not pictured: mini chopper, hand mixer, can opener and electric knife.

So its the same offer as in September.  I'll probably repeat my September scenario:
11 items @ $4.99AR = $186.89 to maximize KC earned ($30)
less 15% coupon available that week made it $158.85
Went through Discover Deals, received $7.94
Still waiting for $132 in rebates and $7.94 Discover quarterly bonus
total AR: $10.97 and received $30KC and $5 Y2Y for $24MM

I ordered for instore pick up in no sales tax NH.  No damaged boxes.

rated:
While the sale prices may be live on Nov. 21 the rebate is only valid Nov. 24-25.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   and this would be why our Discover Kohls Cash expires on 11-20-16.

At the very bottom of the scan: 
items not pictured: mini chopper, hand mixer, can opener and electric knife.

So its the same offer as in September.  I'll probably repeat my September scenario:
11 items @ $4.99AR = $186.89 to maximize KC earned ($30)
less 15% coupon available that week made it $158.85
Went through Discover Deals, received $7.94
Still waiting for $132 in rebates and $7.94 Discover quarterly bonus
total AR: $10.97 and received $30KC and $5 Y2Y for $24MM

I ordered for instore pick up in no sales tax NH.  No damaged boxes.

Maine, the KCash would be $60 total on OP deal.  it was $10/50 on the previous deal

also, in your scenario, you have $186, for this deal you'd definitely want to get the spend up to $200 post coupon/pre sales tax as you'd get another $15 in Kohls Cash for another $15 in spend, plus the rebate/CB on the extra item(s)

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   While the sale prices may be live on Nov. 21 the rebate is only valid Nov. 24-25.

NOTE on the $9.99 MIR, it says only the INSTORE is valid two days, not online.  the $4.99 says online/store for the two days.

We will have to wait and see on 11/21 what the score is. in previous years the rebates were valid early in the week.
Worst case scenario these deals aren't live til Thanksgiving day.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
my4mainecoons said:   While the sale prices may be live on Nov. 21 the rebate is only valid Nov. 24-25.

I suspect that is wrong, in all previous years, these deals and the rebates were valid all week, plus those final prices are advertsied from 11/21 on, not two days only.

well the ad says rebate is just those 2 days.  I'd be bummed if I purchased on Nov. 21 and didn't qualify for rebate.  So until we see something correcting the dates, caveat emptor.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

I suspect that is wrong, in all previous years, these deals and the rebates were valid all week, plus those final prices are advertsied from 11/21 on, not two days only.

well the ad says rebate is just those 2 days.  I'd be bummed if I purchased on Nov. 21 and didn't qualify for rebate.  So until we see something correcting the dates, caveat emptor.

Maine, easier than that. The rebate form, if valid on 11/21 will be posted at the product links. we will know on 11/21 without having to place an order.   The written valid dates on the form will supersede that ad scan.

Also, as I point out, worst case is, you wait til later in the week to order, same deal, same prices, no risk.   But I've been posting these BF Small Appliance deals at Kohls For the last 4-5 years now and I do have faith in past precedents for these. What we see online may differ from store with regard to rebates too. We'll just have to wait and see. Either way you'll be able to get in on these.

rated:
Sure, its just that things get busier later in the week so would be nice to get this one out of the way.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Sure, its just that things get busier later in the week so would be nice to get this one out of the way.

totally agree! have faith! I'm sure Kohls would rather spread out their online orders for shipments somewhat.

Last year when I ordered on Monday of the week, actually got some things delivered on Weds! rest the following Monday. Obviously nothing ordered over BF will ship out prior to Mon or Tues after the weekend ends.

rated:
I've still got a copy of last year's rebate form. (it was a great deal)
At the top of the form it stated:
Purchase Products:
ONLINE: 11/22/15 - 11/27/15
IN STORES: 11/26/15 - 11/27/15
Hopefully it will have the same wording this year.

rated:
jmcgrailjr said:   I've still got a copy of last year's rebate form. (it was a great deal)
At the top of the form it stated:
Purchase Products:
ONLINE: 11/22/15 - 11/27/15
IN STORES: 11/26/15 - 11/27/15
Hopefully it will have the same wording this year.

thanks! that is my educated guess for 2016. But I'm not too bright.

rated:
For those who haven't heard the news, if you return something purchased with Kohls Cash, you now get Kohls Cash back in return (with a 30 day expiration, per posts I've seen). In the past you'd get a KMRC (gift card). This will really affect people who buy a lot during the Black Friday sale and previously converted the KC into a gift card.

rated:
 HARVEST  is online code for 15% off additional!!

rated:
billrubin said:   For those who haven't heard the news, if you return something purchased with Kohls Cash, you now get Kohls Cash back in return (with a 30 day expiration, per posts I've seen). In the past you'd get a KMRC (gift card). This will really affect people who buy a lot during the Black Friday sale and previously converted the KC into a gift card.

well, that's better than them penalizing you totally which they were for a time. and 30 day expiration at Christmas time I can live with especially if your return in 12/7 and the KCASH is good for the clearance period too after the holidays better than the 6 days they typically give you.

rated:
Do I have to have Kohl's credit card to take full advantage of this?

rated:
love4money said:   Do I have to have Kohl's credit card to take full advantage of this?

No sir/ma'am. OP deal is with any form of payment, best deal with Discover card for the extra 5% back quarterly bonus on Department Store purchases.

rated:
Does anyone know if the door buster deals are also live on 11/21? Or just the regular BF deals?

rated:
Great, thanks.

rated:
beyond827 said:   Does anyone know if the door buster deals are also live on 11/21? Or just the regular BF deals?

Last year, online started on Monday,, in store in Thursday.   we really won't know til 11/21 what the score is for 2016.

rated:
In RI they would deduct the Kohls cash from your total return  - the amount given back to you - we have not received Kohls cash back for years now.

rated:
I just received my $132 rebate visa gift card from September deal.
Used it to buy a money order at WalMart.

rated:
DEAL LIVE SHORTLY,

EBATES CURRENTLY SHOWS 8% CB! 

rated:
does you still get KC when you use KC and it covers the purchase?

rated:
When do the doorbuster prices go into effect?
Also- can you earn the %15 KC instore this week?

rated:
jamesfatwallet said:   does you still get KC when you use KC and it covers the purchase?

no, you will not earn KCash on using Kcash (that portion) using KCash to pay lowers the amount towards earning. ie, you spend $100 after codes, use $50 in Kcash, charge $50, you only get $15 in KC not $30.

rated:
Rebate form for Toastmaster appliances says valid 11/24 - 25. Limit 5 per product per household.

rated:
thsze said:   Rebate form for Toastmaster appliances says valid 11/24 - 25. Limit 5 per product per household.

Correct. it is confusing cause at the product links they have a big "REBATE AVAILABLE" banner making you think it is already valid.

rated:
BTW, anyone buying this weekend or today at Kohls, go to CVS and get a $50.00 Kohls GC and get $15.00 extra bucks. Problem with these small pieces of paper rebates besides losing them, is I never find any good deals at CVS to use the 15.00. And if you do, the extra bucks are already expired. Also if using Ebates get 8% CB PLUS another 3% using the Ebates CC, or just use Discover Deals for 10%!!!

rated:
barrytuneup said:   BTW, anyone buying this weekend or today at Kohls, go to CVS and get a $50.00 Kohls GC and get $15.00 extra bucks. Problem with these small pieces of paper rebates besides losing them, is I never find any good deals at CVS to use the 15.00. And if you do, the extra bucks are already expired. Also if using Ebates get 8% CB PLUS another 3% using the Ebates CC, or just use Discover Deals for 10%!!!

Barry, see the thread in Grocery for about 17 free items at CVS this week with BF sales, plenty of great stuff to roll your $15 ECB on.

also, when you use a gift card to pay at Discover, you'll only get 5% on the gift card part of payment, so Ebates is a better choice (8%)

you also earn $5 KCash on Each $100 spend with Yes2You rewards program. (comes once a month to your inbox after you earn it)

rated:
Plenty of stuff to roll with but if you don't want to play CVS I don't see an easy way to cash out the ECB except to buy stuff you might need.

rated:
thanks MRC. I missed their BF ad completely!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016